3.7 short descriptions

Short descriptions of the signs

Aries- a lil mean, but only because they aren't going to pretend they like you. They like to have fun, may party occasionally or a lot but even then they like to chill out and listen to music alone. Even if it may seem like they don't, they love people close to them deeply. Wings their eyeliner perfectly.

Taurus- lazy food lovers with big hearts. Closed off emotionally unless you're their close friends, but even then they won't tell you 100% what's wrong. They have great smiles and make you feel comfortable around them. They eat a lot of pasta.

Gemini- so beautiful naturally. Talkative (well, for most, def not all), is person who you never talked to but you just get this vibe from them that they're great people and friends. Very funny and cute, also know how to dress well.

Cancer- may be shy, but honestly I have never met a shy cancer. Big cuddly babies and will make sure you know they like you everyday if they do. As friends, they're perfect. They'll make you laugh so hard and even though they may not be the coolest kid in school, the people who know them believe they are good lovers and friends.

Leo- they are the shit and know it. Usually confident and good looking. Prideful. The most popular kids in school are leos. They are down to earth and sweet, but do not get on their bad side or they will drop you like it was nothing. They're the people that you can just meet and make you feel like you're close friends.

Virgo- weird. Just weird as hell, which is why they're often misunderstood. They're extremely loyal to their friends, family and lovers. They aren't judgmental at all, they come off like that because they're antisocial/shy and are usually just observing you and everything you do( in a non creepy way). Positive people appreciates art if they're not artistic themselves.

Libra- they're like geminis. Very friendly and honest people, sometimes seem a bit rude but they don't intend to. They like to gossip but it doesn't tend to be anything mean or bad. If they love you they'll write you letters or draw you pictures. Down to earth and likes expensive clothing even though they may not have much money.

Scorpio- sexy af. Have a pretty intense eyes and good hair. Mysterious and hard to get. They will leave you on the edge of your seat. Despite this, they are shy and may come off as innocent. Once they fall in love, they fall in love deeply and intensely, because they are deep and intense people.

Sagittarius- they are the life of the party. They're adventurous and free spirited and make the best artists. They're basically the hippie of the signs. May come off as bitchy but actually likes you, or vice versa. Great, loyal friends with big hearts and will come into your life and make it 10x more fun. Positive people and will definitely make you happy.

Capricorn- hard working balls of joy. So laid back and goes with the flow. Extremely sweet people but can also be sassy. May not be popular, actually they are often outcasts, but they definitely shouldn't be because they're some of the greatest people you'll ever meet. Can be a bit sensitive so take their feelings in consideration.

Aquarius- ever weirdo than virgo, but that's what makes them so fun. Says random shit, knows how to make you laugh and are often good looking. May be a bit conceited, but that's just because they know how great they are. Makes the best writers. May be a bit clingy with their friends and lovers, but they have such a big heart and hate it when people leave them.

Pisces- Top fave sign, they're always so full of life and up for anything. They make any boring situation fun and are always there for you when you need them. They can be a but pessimistic, so don't take it to the heart if it's hard to cheer them up because sometimes they just need alone time. Huge hearted lovable people with the biggest and brightest smiles.