s k i n n y b o y s | c u a t r o

s k i n n y  b o y s

u n e d i t e d-

ace was a peculiar eighteen year old. he wasn't like any average one. he was always categorized as a queer by his judgmental and melodramatic family members, and was always picked on for his distinctive "shape".

ace was a skinny boy, skinny as can be. but he wasn't the type of skinny that would make girls shriek, it was uncommon to see a boy that could be so skinny yet.... so beauteous.

at that very acute moment they withheld in the vast obscure of time, peaches took a glimpse of ace. he was hunched over, his hands concealing his masked features. he seemed weak and frail.

peaches sighed hesitantly, her feet were dangling from the high bench they were sitting on. The wind was prickling at the skinny boy's jet, black locks, which made the timid girl admire his gorgeous appearance. she blushed, a bashful look grew on her doll like features. she had admired the way his lips would part to spike in a breath. she would admire the way he would feverishly run his hands through his disheveled hair making it look more unruly than ever. she adored him and it was an innocent type of crush.

silence was evident around them, the only thing heard where his painful exhales and her frail fingers flicking on and off the cap of her water bottle.

"can you stop that?" he hissed. He had an irritable scowl on his boyish features.

peaches's soft lips pressed into a thin line as she twisted the tap on the water bottle. trying to be surreptitious she tried sneaking it in her bag but miserably failed as it made a cringing sound as it hit the ground.

it made ace regain a agonizing groan. he glared at her, his sea blue eyes penetrated into hers, she gulped feeling so much annoyance in them. had she been a disturbance and a definite annoyance to him? is that what she was? all them inflicting thoughts scrambled up in her mind.

he grabbed her water bottle and threw it away. her eyes widened into slits. "was that necessary?" she scowled.

he nodded, pressing his ice pack deeper into his ribe cage. he grunted gripping his side.

"so did you really deserve this?" she gestured towards his beaten self. he shifted on the bench trying to make his limbs feel more comfortable, but the bench was made of iron and iron was colder than it usually was that autumn afternoon.

before assumptions got the best of her he replied. "i have a big mouth, so probably. but the idiots who did this, had no right to pick on my sister," he said, a sullen frown was weighing on his lips.