1# a u t h o r s n o t e

| u n e d i t e d |

| u n e d i t e d |

Hello my beautiful souls! It's your girl Nadia. So let's see what this odd authors note is about. Since I like writing down reasons, problems, and other useless things in an organized list, I will list the things that I ought to tell you guys in order. And also place them in different categories.

F R E Q U E N T L Y
A S K E D
• • •

#1- When are you going to update?

ANSWER- I will update by the end of the week and or update by next week. P.S if it's God's will.

#2- Why is this story written in lower case ONLY?

ANSWER- The reason why my story seems sort of distorted and looks like it has been in the possession of five year old, is because of my writing STYLE. Yes this might seem like capitulation has been swallowed by an unknown void, but I did this because I thought it looked nice without using any capitalization. Nevertheless, that's why. On the other hand, I might edit it and fix all the grammar issues and use capitalization, since it bothers many of you.

#3- What happened to your previous stories, Gelid Kisses, Sleep Well Darling, and Strings Of Blue?

ANSWER- Don't worry guys, I am not getting rid of them or deleting them in any type of way. They are saved in my works and I will rewrite them and probably publish them again.

T H I N G S Y O U S H O U L D
K N O W A B O U T
• • •

#1- Peaches - We can all come to a conclusion and admit that Peaches has sever asthma.

#2- Asthma - a respiratory condition marked by spasms in the bronchi of the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. It usually results from an allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity.

#3- Ace - So ace is skinny. The story has not come to the part where we find out what type of eating disorder he is struggling with. And before you guys go ranting and complaining that a guy shouldn't have an eating disorder because it's a girl thing, I want you to hold on tight to your saddles. Boys, teenage boys, and men can all have eating disorders. This doesn't make them any less masculine than what they really are. When others struggle with any type of eating disorders this isn't supposed to let others categorize the strugglers as weak or diminish their masculinity. It would be absurd to think otherwise. Eating disorders can be a series of unwanted things such as : anorexia, bulimia or mental issues such as paranoia. I will have to say sooner or later what his eating disorder is. I will hint the reason behind it and it's paranoia. I will explain around the next two chapters or so.

#3- Reason behind the story- I wrote this story because it's two parts of me struggling to console each other. In other words this means that my asthma and my past experience with an eating disorder were trying to take over me and hold me captive, and now I'm trying to place them as fictional friends and acquaintances that have been trying to destroy me like rebels in crime. When I was 11 I struggled with an eating disorder. Not because I thought I was over weight, but because I was mentally ill. I was always a skinny gal, I was healthy. But one day when I was eating I choked on my food and stopped eating. This caused total distress to my family, this led to paranoia, and almost to my death. I also struggle with asthma on a daily basis. Growing up I loved physical activities, but ever since I turned five I had gotten many asthma attacks which led to the hospital and stopped me from doing the activities I adored.

T H A N K S
• • •

I want to give you all a big thanks for supporting me and voting on all the chapters. It's surely means the world to me, hence, I want to thank you guys for it. I do apologize for this awfully written authors note. I'm sorry for the long length of it also. Please forgive me. I love you guys.

• • •

Don't hesitate to

Vote

Share

Comment

Smiles, Swedish kisses,

and lots of tea.

- N A D I A xx ✨