Happy Birthday Simon Snow

"please Baz" Penny said. A sentence she would never ever even think about saying out loud but it was a Special day for a Special someone and there were things to be done. She wanted to make everything perfect and right and sadly she needed Basilton Grimm-Pitch for that.

"I don't see any reason why i should do it" Baz replied, with crossed arms and rolled his eyes.

"It's his birthday" Penny persisted. Baz was about to say that Simon didn't even had a real birthday date when she continued "his real birthday"

Baz eyes widended. Simon was raised in an orphonage where they gave him a day for celebrating his birth, but he never knew the real date of his actual birth! As a Person who had to share a room with a Simon, he knew everything about the birthday-drama. He knew how hard Simon wished to know time and date of the day he became a Little annoying fucker. And he knew that Penny and Simon could never find it out. Till now.

"How did you....." he asked solwly, but got interrupted. "Doesn't matter. Will you do it? Please? For him?"

"Again, why should i want to"

"You know why" Penny gave him that look. The look that told him she knew.

"Alright. I do it."

-------------

Everything was ready. Even Baz showed up, in time. He looked like he was going to a funeral but he showed up. Penny nodded thankfully at him and continued to attach the banner magicaly to the wall. Most of the guests where already there. Not many but a few, most of them wanted just cake and a Party but whatever. Penny looked around but everything was ready indeed. People, banner, Drinks, gifts, cake, and Baz.

Before she could think about changing the decoration she heard Simon on the other side of the door.

"Penny? are you here? Why did you want to meet me he...." Simons voice broke when he opened the doors and was greeted with a lot of People. For a second he was confused, then the banner rolled off and he could read the letters Happy birthday Simon Snow

that confused him even more. And then he heard a violin. A beautiful Sound from the back, that made him think of Baz. Only Baz could Play like that. He looked up and there he stood. Baz playing Violin in a room full of People with a banner with Simons Name on it. Now he was so confused that confused wasn't a suitable word anymore.

Penny helped him. "Happy birthday" she hugged him tight and beamed.

"i don't understand..." Simon said, still baffled.

"i found it. Your birth certificate" she beamed even more. "i saw that your birthday wasn't so far away and wanted to suprise you"

"Well it's the best suprise Party i can get suprised with. You really found it? how? where?" slowly the otheres came closer to congratulate him. He shook Hands and hugged and smiled and all he could think how wierd it was. How wonderful wierd not to pretend that this was his day but that it actually was! He had not to wonder of he was a summer or a winter child, which zodiacal sign he was. Now he could read the correct horroscope. 

After everybody went to get cake, Simon could concentrate on Penny again. "Can i see it?" somehow he was nervous. He knew it was just a Piece of paper, but it was his Piece of paper. A proof he was really here. That he belonged to the world like everybody else. That he was a human being. ( he knew it was wierd but when everybody else knows when they came into this world and you don't, you start to ask yourself questions.) And maybe the names of his parents would be there. His heart jumped.