Untitled Part 5

It didn't take long before Bucky was on top of Steve, legs straddling his waist as he planted sloppy kisses all over his face. They sighed into each other's mouths when they met, Bucky running his hands all over Steve's body and pressing their hips close. It didn't take long for him to notice the friction between their legs and he gave a sly grin as he ground his growing erection against Steve's, who in turn gave a moan that sent shivers down Bucky's spine and straight to his dick. Warm pleasure writhed in his belly, and he knew he wasn't going to last long- he'd been on edge ever since Steve started playing with his hair in the first place.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom, babydoll?" Bucky suggested softly into the blond's ear. His eyes were still closed as he nodded hastily.

"Whatever you want, Buck. Please." He said breathlessly.

Bucky hummed into his ear and stood smoothly from the couch, pulling Steve along with him and keeping him close as he slowly backed him to the bedroom, still pressing their now-swollen lips together. God, he'd waited so long for this. Ever since they were teenagers sharing an apartment in Brooklyn, all he'd ever wanted to do was show him that yes, there was somebody who loved him.

It just wasn't a dame.

When they entered the bedroom, Bucky nudged the door shut with his toe and made quick work of pulling Steve's shirt off, unceremoniously tossing it to the side. As soon as the back of Steve's knees hit the bed, Bucky shoved him down and stripped of his own shirt, falling on top of Steve and resuming the sloppy kisses. He sucked on his neck and collarbones, leaving dark bruises behind that they both knew would quickly fade. His lips trailed down to Steve's chest, then his stomach where he sucked hungrily at the hard muscle, trailing a bit lower to nip at the sensitive skin below his navel. Bucky eyed the beautiful sight before him: Steve splayed gracefully on the bed, his back slightly arched as he writhed with pleasure. But oh, Bucky was about to deliver so much more. He palmed Steve's balls through his sweatpants, eliciting yet another moan from the blond.

"You want me, babydoll?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, Bucky, please, please yes."

"As you wish." Bucky growled with a devious grin, sliding Steve's sweatpants and boxers free from his waist to reveal his hardened cock, the tip already glistening with pre-come. Bucky knelt down and used his tongue to gently flick over it, Steve's knuckles going white as he gripped the sheets with pleasure. He used his warmed metal fingers to gently stroke from the base up, Steve's toes curling. The sensation it sent through his metal arm caused stars to erupt behind his eyes, making Bucky's mouth hang open in a shocked "O."

"Bucky," Steve moaned, head pressed back into the mattress hard enough for the springs to audibly protest with his eyes squeezed shut. Without warning, Bucky took all of Steve into his mouth, feeling him all the way at the back of his throat as he used his tongue and moved his mouth in ways that caused words he didn't even realize the punk knew to flow from his mouth. Bucky grinned around his length as he kept working, gripping Steve's thighs so hard it left handprints behind.

"Oh, Buck. Fuck, Bucky, I- I'm gonna-" Steve said, back arching and fists clenched. Bucky pulled his mouth away and replaced it with his flesh hand, grabbing the spit-slick shaft and stroking up and down until Steve shuddered with his release, moaning in such a way that made Bucky's own cock throb painfully in his sweatpants.

"That's it, babydoll. Let me hear ya." He said as Steve finished. God he was so beautiful, the way his brows scrunched and his jaw slackened and- oh, those noises that made Bucky restless.

He didn't bother to wipe the come on his hand off before freeing himself of pants, instead using it as lubricant for his own needs.

"No, Buck. Let me." Steve said, sitting up and grabbing Bucky's hips to roll him onto his back. Steve started with his neck, leaving bruises to match his own fading ones, but it made Bucky's dick twitch again, this time painful with arousal.

"Steve, god- Stevie, please," he whispered, his metal hand clenching and unclenching at his side.

Steve moved straight to Bucky's cock, first using his thumb to rub circles over the tip (it took every ounce of energy he had to not come then and there) before lowering his hot mouth over Bucky entirely, one hand coming up to gently massage his balls as he worked. Steve's mouth was like magic- hot, slick, and moving in just the right ways, and before Bucky could warn he came harder than he'd ever managed in his entire life, right into Steve's mouth. The blond swallowed it easily, much to Bucky's surprise, and as he was left in a weak heap on the bed he gave a small breathy laugh and whispered, "Kinky bastard."

Before he knew it, Steve was sucking on his hipbone, teeth grazing along the skin. His fingers dug into the other one, leaving purple bruises behind. Bucky didn't care- he'd felt so much pain in the past 70 years and this...this was good. He didn't know such a thing was possible, but Steve made it so.