The world - How I see the difference to the past ~ Theme: Posterity

Just admit it: You have thought about the world, don't you? So this is how I see it. (important: It's just my opinion!!! - Germany is a free land and I can see the world just how I see it. If you have any problems with my opinion you can either discuss with me or leave me alone) Well lets just start. Do you know why there are some other kinds of love with a man and a women? I mean it doesn't even matter if you love a thing, or a girl loves a girl, or a boy loves a boy. Love is love. And love might be sometimes beautiful and sometimes cruel. Today it isn't necessary for a girl to love a boy or for a boy to love a girl, because there are too many people about the world. In the past there wasn't any decision about work or love life or either you want to have a Fanta or a Cola, they just wanted to survive and get descendants. Now you have the decision to work hard and get famous in the human world or have descandants with your own genes for the world after you die. You have the decision, how you leave something to posterity - your genes or the world remembers your name or the things you did. It is all your choice. Who says that it isn't possible to get both in the posterity? Maybe you can reach both. However, at least you should try and change something in this world. You should make something in your life that has been given to you. Just do something.

I hope you enjoyed the first story of my random thoughts. Feel free to comment or discuss (~ I like to discuss about some stuff, no matter how necessary or unnecessary it is ~) with me about that theme but please don't be rude. Goodbye, see you soon.