Don't Tell Anyone!

I woke up in a warm embrass. Slowly I rolled or to see who was beside me. I saw Andy laying there, beside me, with his arms wrapped around me. I internally freaked out thinking that a lot more happened than what really did.

"You ok?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Andy looking down at me. I nodded and quickly sat up.

"Mhmm, perfectly fine Andy. I just am going to use the bathroom." I quickly jumped out of the bed and bolted to the bathroom only to be stopped by Jinxx.

"Whoa, hold it there short stuff. Are you OK? Where is Andy? How come you are in such a rush?" He asked me. I nodded my head as I stopped and looked at him.

"I am fine Jinxx, Andy is in my bunk. We fell asleep last night because he felt bad about Juilet. And I am going to go to the washroom." I said as I quickly push past him. He nods and walks away. I quickly shut the door to the bathroom and locked it. I sigh as I slowly slide down the door. I quickly did my business then got up to look in the mirror. I looked gross. My hair was a mess, I was also fat, my thighs touched and I could see my stomach. I hated how I looked. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and quickly looked over myself.

"You ok in there?" I heard CC ask from the other side of the door. I quickly ran over to the door and threw it open.

"Mhmm, I'm fine. I was just thinking and lost track if time." I stated quickly. He nodded and looked into my eyes.

"Ok I thought you might have fallen in or something. " He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Wow, thanks for being worried." I said sarcastically. I gently punched his should as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I'm gonna go finish up getting ready you crazy old man." I said still laughing.

"Ok then, come on. Grab your clothes and get ready. And I'm not that old, its just that you like a little baby still, you have not expired life enough yet. You have a lot to learn young grasshopper." CC said as he ran over to my bunk and threw me my bag. He gave me a slight mock bow. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag and went back inside of the bathroom. Quickly I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top with 'I used to be love struck, now I'm just fucked up' written in red in it. I also grabbed my combat boots and my black leather studded jacket out of my bag. I quickly put everything on but my jacket. I looked at my arms as the scars and fresh cuts started to fade away. This is what terrifies me, knowing that once my scars heal there will be nothing left of me, I hold onto the pain because that's what keeps me alive, it tells me I'm living. I quickly grab a blade and place it to my skin. I drag it across the already scarred up flesh. I close my eyes as I make 8 more cuts. Blood trickles down my arm as I quickly put the blade back and wash the cuts up and make sure that they don't bleed everywhere. I clean the blood up and bandage my wrist. I put my jacket on and brush out my hair. I open the door and walk back to the bunks, I set my stuff down on my bed. I grab my phone and place it in my pocket and make my way to the front of the bus. I walk in and the guys just stare at me.

"What?" I ask. Everyone looks at each other before Andy speaks up.

"You took a long time jn the bathroom, are you alright?" He asks. I nod my head and look him in the eye.

"I'm fine." I say, I keep no emotion in my eyes as I talk to him. They a nod as I quietly sit down beside Ashley. He wraps his arm around my shoulders in a protective way and relax into hid touch. He grabs onto my hand and gives it a slight squeeze, I look over to him and see him looking into my eyes.

"Your lying." He says in a whisper. My eyes go wide and I look over to him and whisper back.

"What do you mean!?!" I asked in a yelled whisper. He leaned in again.