Are They True?!?!

I sat on the sofa with my phone in my hand, Ashley was sitting next me with Andy in front of my feet. Jake and Jinxx sat next me to on the other side. CC layed across all of us on the couch. I got a notification on Wattpad and decided to see what it was. I opened the app and a grin grew on my face. I saw my new fanfictions just got updated. Just then there was a knock on the bus door.

"Come in, it's open!" Andy yelled, holy shit he is lazy today. I pulled my knees back and rested my feet on Andy's shoulders. I moved my feet on his shoulders and into his hair. "Stop!" He groaned out. I laughed quietly while everyone else laughed loudly. I noticed five voices that were not from the guys. I looked up to see Kellin, Vic, Tony, Mike, and Jaime. I waved at them the same time the other guys waved.

"Guys, this is Scar, our new adopted sister. Although she doesn't seem like an adopted sister, she is more of an actual sister to us." Ashley said as he wrapped his arm around me protectively. I gave a small wave and smiled.

"Hey Kellin." I said to him, he gave me smile back.

"Hey Scar, we have not talked for a while." He stated, I nodded and he walked over and I stood up. He gave me a huge hug and spun me around. He sat down where I previously was. He sat me down on his lap and I sat there shocked. Everyone laughed as I rubbed my feet in Andy's hair again.

"So, what's everyone up to?" Jinxx questioned. Vic spoke up almost instantly.

"Pierce the Veil is going home for a bit, catch up on the latest family gossip. We don't have another tour for a few months so we just want to relax." He explained. We all nodded and Kellin spoke up next.

"Sleeping With Sirens is going on a tour in 3 weeks, we're going across the US then into Canada." He said, his voice made my back vibrate. We all sat down after this talk. I took out my phone again and opened up Wattpad again. I looked through some of my books and found the perfect one. I found a Kellic fanfiction. I was reading through the story when I heard Kellin gasp.

"That's never going to happen." He stated, all conversations died down at his voice. "This book or whatever it is, is so far from being even close to truthful that it almost hurts." He said. The guys all looked at me, I gave a shy smile.

"What does it say?" Asked Tony. I gave a small sigh and began to read the fanfiction out loud.

"I-I think I love you." Whispered Vic as he slowly leaned over to place his lips on Kellin's. The kiss was short but sweet and all to soon Kellin pulled away.

"I-I love you too." He whispered breathlessly. "But this, all of this will never work. They will never except us! I want to shout my love from the roof tops, but we will never be excepted for who we are." He whispered in a quiet tone.

"We don't need anyone else if your what makes me happy. I love you and you love me, that's all that matters in this world." Vic said as he pulled Kellin into a loving but protective hug. The two men shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you, forever and always." Kellin said into Vic's chest. Vic rubbed Kellin's back as he leaned down to his ear.

"I love you too, forever and always." Vic whispered in his ear.

"That's called Kellic." I said, all the guys stated laughing as Kellin's and Vic's faces got really red. Both of the grown men started to blush really bad. Ashley and Andy started to laugh the hardest.

"That's priceless man. Kellic." Andy said in between laughs.

"Don't get to cocky Andy, there are some about you too." I said. Everyone stopped laughing as I said this. Andy turned to face me and he glared playfully.