Old Friends And Telling My Past

"Get your sterotypical white girl butt up!" I heard Ashley yell at me. I groaned and rolled over in the bed, wait a bed? I remember laughing at Andy, watching Batman, then I must have fallen asleep and they carried me to the beds. I heard footsteps walk closer to my bed, the curtain was yanked open by the one and only shirtless Ashley Purdy. I groaned and rolled over again so I was facing away from the shirtless man-child cross over.

"Fuck off Purdy." I groaned to him. He chuckled at my fail attempt to stay asleep.

"Get up before I get CC to wake you up." He said to me. I looked over to him and glared.

"You wouldn't dare if you like your balls attached to you. I will ripped them off and super glue then to your throat." I growled at him. He laughed nervously and stood up properly.

"Andy! She is threatening to chop off by balls again!" Ashley yelled, I gave him the finger and put the pillow over my head. "Now she is giving me the finger!" He yelled, you could here a course if different types of laughter. Ashley pushed me over in the bed and crawled in beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I moved my head so that I was laying on him properly, I really loved my new family, they were like the brothers I never had. I could never date them though, they were brothers not just friends.

"Thank you, for everything." I mumbled into his chest.

"There is no need to thank me darling, I love you like my very own sister." He said, he smiled and kissed my forehead. Just then my phone rang, I rolled over and grabbed it. It was an unknown number. I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, Tyler gave me your new number." Scott said, I completely forgot to call him. I smile grew on my face.

"Oh my goodness Scott, I'm so sorry I forgot to phone you." I said into the phone.

"Hun, it's ok. Tyler told me you are pretty busy with being adopted and all that good stuff." Scott said.

"Yeah, it is pretty hectic right now. I really like it here though, there really great." I said as I smiled at Ashley. Ashley smiled back as he sat up with me.

"That's great baby, is one of the guys around you? Just so I could talk to them." Scott said nicely, his voice always soothed me. Whenever I was depressed or just sad he would always sing to me.

"Can I put it on speaker? So all of them can here you." I asked.

"Go a head, the more that hear this the better." He told me. I got out of bed with Ashley trailing behind me. I walked to the front lounge where all the guys were sitting down.

"One of my friends is on the phone and would like to speak to you guys." I said, they all nodded and I turned my phone onto speaker. "Alright Scott talk alway." I said. He cleared his throat and began to talk.

"Alright, if I ever get a message, phone call, or she ever comes to talk to me in person and she says that you hurt her or made her upset in anyway, I will personally go over there and rip your balls off and shove them so far up your ass that you will need to get them surgically removed from your nose. Scar has been through so much that she doesn't need another set of pricks picking on her. Do I make my self clear?" He asked.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"Alright that's great. OK Scar I will talk to you in a bit, I have to go to work. I love you baby girl. And hun make sure you tell me what's going on from time to time." Scott told me.

"Alright bye Scott, I love you too." I said then hung up. I turned off my phone and sat back in my chair. Everyone was starring at me.

"Why does everyone act like they have known you since you were born?" Andy asked.