A Specail Day

-Your POV-

It seemed as if it was magic, how could it already be Misaki's birthday... I finished taping a red streamer on the wall and started to to blankly stare at the streamer I just finished hanging up.

"Hey (y/n), thanks for helping me get the rest of the decorates up", Saburōta slightly muttered, "I'm glad you could tame Yata, after-", he got interrupted by Rikio screaming, "He's almost here!" I got a burst of excitement as I felt my heart start to a little beat faster. I turned back to Saburōta, "What was the rest of your sentence?" He gestured for me to follow him to hide behind the bar.

"Oh, just that I'm glad your okay and you've stuck around." I smiled back at him, "Of course I stuck around, you guys are my family." He just looked down at the ground and seemed to be showing a slight smirk. The lights turned off and after 6 seconds of silent darkness the lights were shut on, everyone popped up and hollered, "Happy Birthday Yata (or Misaki)!" At first he froze and blankly stared at everyone like a hunched cat, after a few moments he started to relax his muscles when he saw all of us come towards him to welcome him in. I waited until everyone got their chance to say happy birthday to him and welcome him.

When everyone was done I slowly approached him and gave him a warm embrace. "Happy birthay, Misaki, I love you", I whispered into his ear. I feel him kiss me which was unexpected since we were around the rest of the members. I released him from my embrace as I heard the guys start to whistle, I looked at Misaki and gave him a quick smile before Izumo asked if we wanted any drinks Misaki ordered his.

"Anything for you, deary?" Izumo looked at me. I requested (something strong/ fruity). He marked it down and went on to ask Kōsuke and Eric. I held Misaki's hand and walked with him to sit down by Anna, Masaomi, Rikio, Saburōta, Yō, and Shōhei. I sat between Anna and Misaki trying not to interrupt Yō talking. Anna looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back trying not to take away from Misaki's spotlight. After a while we joined into the conversation laughing, smiling, and enjoying our time together, Izumo asked me to hand out the drinks for he could go get the cake from the back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at Rikio and say, "Check the lights for me, please." Rikio walked over to the lights and I quickly passed out the drinks, after all the drinks were handed out I returned to my seat.

As soon as I sat down, I heard the snap of Izumo's fingers and the lights went out, the candles were already lit so all Izumo did was start singing until everyone joined in. At the end of the song Izumo set the cake onto the coffee table and Misaki blew every candle out, we all cheered and we cut our own slice of cake.

At the end of the party we said our goodbyes and Misaki walked with me home, "Did you have a good time tonight", I ask him. He smiled at me and replied.

"It's been one of the best birthdays I've ever had." When we got home, he unlocked the door and I jumped up for he could carry me, I got closer to his ear and whispered, "Are you ready for your present? Mi...sa..ki...", he closed and locked the door kissing me until he gently lowered me onto our bed.

-------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and a special thank you to @Anime-Know-It-All who had the idea for this chapter! :)