|2|

I honestly can't even count the amount of glares and grunts we get as Noelle pulls me through the crowd.

"Noelle I really don't think this is one of your smartest ideas." I shouted loud, hoping she'd hear over all the hustle and bustle.

"Ave just trust me please!" She shouted back louder, obviously hearing me.

Knowing that she wouldn't be giving up until she was relatively close to the top of the queue I decided to just shut my mouth and grin and bare it.

"Michael! Hi!" Noelle shouted, her attention on a boy that must have had bleached blonde hair as his natural colored roots were growing out. Although that would usually annoy me I suited the tall boy, so I just pushed the thought aside.

"Well well well, Noelle Winters what are you doing in London?" Michael replied, enthusiastically pulling Noelle into a hug. 

"I was just about to ask you that too Clifford! My friend Avery and I just moved here four days ago!" Noelle explained to the new stranger.

"Oh, so you must be Avery?" Michael asked.

He gave off such a friendly vibe that I much appreciated. Some of the Londoners haven't been so kind but, I've been told that's just the way some people are here if they don't know you. A stereotype I think but, I'm kinda starting to believe in it.

"Yes, nice to meet you!" I answered sticking out my hand for him to shake, which he did very willingly.

"Nice to meet you too! Oh wait! Hemmings and Hood are here too!" Michael exclaimed to Elle, quickly turning around looking over the crowd which mustn't have been hard for him since he is practically a giant.

"How do you know this guy?" I whispered to Elle.

"I was in the same school as them when I lived in Aussie. We were best friends." She explained as I nodded now understanding her excitement.

Noelle moved to Australia from Ireland when she was four years old. Her family moved out of the country because of Ireland's job crisis. The whole country ran out of jobs to give people and business' were closing down fast. Her dad was offered a job down under a gladly excepted. She stayed in Sydney until her family moved back To Ireland, missing there  hometown.

She then moved into my school a I quickly befriended her knowing we'd be best friends. We grew up with the same dreams and aspirations which led us  to take the big step of moving to London hand in hand. 

"Nonnie they've already gone inside but stick with us okay?" Michael explained as the people behind us quickly started pushing us, and the people in front of us, to the entrance of the club.

"Ave, take my hand quick!" Noelle shouted, turning her head around to lock eyes with mine. The pushing and pulling became more intense as people started to spill out in front of me, pushing me back.

"Avery?!" I faintly heard Noelle shout. By this stage I had lost eye contact with her and I couldn't see Michael either.

I thought about it but deciding against pushing my way up to the front again, it was too late to try. Noelle has probably already gone inside with the hopes of finding me later.