|3|

I must say, watching people come and go can be very interesting. I've been sitting on a crappy stool at the bar for about the last hour and half and it honestly hasn't been the most thrilling experience in my life.

So far I've had three guys coming up for a 'chat',  five drink offers and one marriage proposal. Definitely did not think my night would be this eventful.

I gulped down the last of the strawberry daiquiri I order and left out a sigh of boredom. My phone buzzed on the bar and I quickly went to look at it, hoping Noelle finally answered one of my many, many message that I had sent her. Much to my dismay, I was only a person I used to go the school with liking my latest Instagram. 

"Excuse me miss, the man across the bar sent this over for you." The barman explained while placing a freshly made strawberry daiquiri right in front of me.

I briefly and quickly thanked him, shooting my head up to look across the bar. All I could see was couples pressing themselves against each other.

Then my eyes met with another pair. For such a far distance I could see life in his bright blue, sparkly eyes. I took a second to break eye contact and look at the man who I was basically staring at.

He is gorgeous. Damn, God bless his parents.

A smirk played on the mystery man's lips and I realised I probably looked like a freak looking him up and down.

He moved his eyes to the drink and then back to me, as if he was indicating that he bought it or that I should drink it. I don't even know, I'm not the best with signals, but he obviously doesn't know that.

My mother's voice quickly rang through my head. I could picture her watching the scenario playing out in a tv in front of her, screaming at me to run far away and to not look back.

And that's exactly what I did.

•••
heyya loves
sorry this took so long whoops
i feel ya avery, i would have ran for the hills if someone was basically eye fucking me

kisses xox