Math p.2

3rd person

Aphmau was walking vary slow so that she didn't have to go to math. That was until the late bell rang.(if that's a thing.) After that she was like the flash.(no)She ran right as the teacher was about to take role.(reminds me of bread.)

Aphmau ran straight to her set, it was in the front of the class.

Aphmau was sitting next to Travis, witch was an the right of her, and on the left was Kaitlen.

"Hhheeyy Kaitlen!" Travis said leaning back in his chair.(I was about to write tree. Aher yes yes Travis has his own tree Aher.)

"UGHH!" Kaitlen groaned. as you probably can tell Kaitlen didn't like Travis so much. " Come on Kaitlen he's not that bad when you get to know him."

Kaitlen was about to say something but the teacher started to take role.

_______(time skip by me)_____

"YES!" Aphmau screamed into the empty hall, she got to leave early because she finished all of her work  and homework.

Aphmau just rounding a corner and ran into someone. The good thing is that she caught herself and so did the person she ran into. It was Garroth! 
"Hey Garroth! sorry for running into you."Aphmau  apologized. " Its ok I was actually looking for you!" Garroth replied." About what." Aphmau asked

"I wanted to ask y..y..o.o..u o...n a date." Garroth  replied.

A/N- MWHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL. so if you don't read my random book I wanted you to tell me to draw something AND I WILL PICK YOU THEN I WILL DRAW IT AND POST IT (on here? NNNOO I was going to post in on a rainbow YES on here BOB.) So ROSE OUT!!