A week later

Garroth's pov

We where all in the kitchen telling jokes and hanging out all except aphmau because she wanted to take her dog out for a walk."Hahaha" Laurence was laughing because of something I said. " hey guys!" Aphmau yelled making me fall back in my chair and landed with a big 'thump'. " I am so sorry garroth are you ok?!" Aphmau asked/ yelled.

"Ya I'm fine just fell." I said getting up with the help from aphmau. "Bro you should of seen your face!" Laurence laughed. " ha. Ha vary funny" I said. "Laurence stop laughing garroth might be hurt!" Aphmau said. " I'm fine really. I promise." I said. " Uh... ok" aphmau sighed." Come on let's go to sleep." Laurence said tired. We all went in our room. " GOOD NIGHT!" All of us yelled making the people under us and yell "stop shouting people are trying to sleep!" Which to me is a bad way to tell someone to stop yelling by yelling at them. (Lol) . We all chucked and started to go to sleep. Just as aphmau fell asleep I got up and kissed her forehead and said " good night princess." Then went to sleep.

IMA SORRY. I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!  NO BOB DONT DO THIS AHHHHHH BOB WHY??!!? (BOB is a fish) 

And CHECK OUT https://www.wattpad.com/user/TheArtisticTurtle SHE IS AMAZING!!! Bye!! YALL ARE AMAZING TWO!!!