Black 1

aka William Macbeth

a/n: italics are thougths

Requested by @JasmeenMixiemirai

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I hope you'll enjoy ; ; !!

P.S: Just to give a timeframe of how much time a request will be done, it will most likely be done in under a week.

----------------------–—

...
.......
.............

"Red card-"
"Sorry, I've got a skip card~"
"Wait WHAT."

You groaned. Playing Uno was hard with Black, especially with the little luck you had with it. He always somehow managed to win. Though it wouldn't be true that he'd sometimes allow you too, since he felt a bit bad sometimes for you.

"Why do I always lose...." you mumbled.
Uno wasn't your best game. But Black Jack? (if that was some kind of pun or whatever my deepest apologies) Playing Black Jack was always great.

You were in a trance during the game. There were a lot of things you wanted to do, but you didn't want to leave Black of course. You enjoyed spending time with him after all.

Then a lightbulb went off in your head.

"Say Black?" you asked him, lifting your eyes up from the cards to look at him.

"Yeah [Name]?" he answered, his blue eyes still trained on the cards.

"How about we make a bet this time? Make things a little more exciting, y'know?" you told him, your tone light with humor.

That got his attention. Black looked up from his cards and looked at you with a curious look.

"A bet? Like...if one of us wins or loses kind of thing?" Black questioned.

"Yep! And the loser of this game of Uno will have to do anything the winner wants them to do, no excuses." you explained, a glint in your eyes.

"You do realize that you've been losing most of the time...right [Name]..?" Black said, making it clear that you'd be most likely be the loser of this bet.

You pouted. "I know that!" you retorted. "I just want to make this one game memorable, you know?" you said, shifting your eyes away from him.

"Oh really? Well, I guess I'll have to make sure to win then." Black replied, already taking both of yours and his cards and shuffling them back into the deck.

After Black handed the cards out equally between you two, it was on. It went on normally, but as you both were nearing the end, it was the time to start using your trump cards.

You pulled from the deck. A wild card.

Niceeee

You smiled and put it with the rest of your cards. Black took his turn and then also pulled from the deck.

After looking at the card he got, he took on a surprised look, then looked at you and smirked.

Oh fuck. What'd he get.

It was once again your turn. You were down to your last two, the same as black. It was a matter of life and death.

You had a wild card and a blue card the number 7 on it. Shifting your eyes to Black, you assumed he had a wild card like you, or similar.
You had to keep your guard up.

You looked at the card that was on top of the deck. A blue card. Lucky you.

You smirked and shouted "Uno!".

"So Black, what are you going to put down?" you asked him, him unbeknownst to the fact that you had that special card in your hand.

He smiled at you. "Well [Name], let's just say this is a very convenient card at the least."

Your eyes widened.
Black put down a skip card, shouting out "Uno", making you unable to take your turn.

"Looks like I go again!" he said, putting down a blue card, matching the skip card he had earlier.

You were defeated.

You put your forehead against the table.

"WhYYYYYYYY......" 

Black laughed. "It'll be fine [Name]!" It's not like I'm gonna make you do something you won't like."

You lifted your head up a bit. "You're so pure hearted Black..." you muttered.

You sat back up again and sighed, ready to take whatever he gonna throw at you.

"I lose. You win. So what's it gonna be?" you asked, looking at him.

He blushed a little.  "Would you mind  your eyes?"

"What? Close my eyes? Why?" you asked.

"Y-You'll see later. For now, just- just close them." he answered quickly.

You decided not to question it and shrugged. "Whatever you say I guess."

You closed your eyes. You could feel footsteps coming toward you and his breathing.

You blushed a little bit. Next thing you knew something touched your lips.

"Wait wh-"

It was short. You didn't open you eyes after though. You were too shocked and embarrassed.

"Oh god are you okay??"

You snapped back to attention. " I-I'm fine. Did what I think just happen...?" you asked.

A light blush dusted Black's checks.

"Uh, yes...?"  he replied, his tone awkward and embarrassed.

There was a moment of silence until you broke it.

"Black, you could've told me you liked me you know! I feel the same way too." you said, looking away from his figure.

"R-Really..?"

"Yep."

He pulled you into a hug.

"Thanks."

You hugged him back.

"Ah no problemo Black. Love you."

"Love you too."