My Background

Above, we have a picture of the beautiful Natalie La Rose playing the role of Melaney. Let's consider  this story as my first one since I deleted my original first story. Now on with the story.

Melaney's POV:

Hello all of you random strangers that chose to read my story. Although my story is very interesting, (and sexy ;), I'm not  just going to dive on in and tell you my story without without giving you a little background about myself.

For starters, I'm a Native American, Puerto Rican, African American she-wolf named Melaney De'LaRosa. My eyes are a natural honey color and my hair a natural black. Well, I decided to be daring and dye my hair a dark red. My wolf was a plain auburn color, but she decided to take on my red hair color. I personally think that the red looks so much better than auburn on her. With my honey colored eyes and the new red on her, she looks so beautiful in any type of light.

I suffered mental and physical abuse from my "sperm donor" (I never called that asshole the 3 letter 'D' word and I'm not going to start now)

Well he made me and my mom's lives a living hell. He would go out drinking and come home only to put his hands on my mom or me for no good reason. We've taken his abuse ever since I was born. I shifted into my wolf at 2 years old, everyone found it odd since wolves don't normally shift until at least 4 or 5. My wolf was also a little bigger than the average baby wolf, it was obvious I was going to be a Luna to a strong Alpha so I was put to train to defend myself early. Even though I was barely able to comprehend what was going on, what I was being told, or what I was doing, I knew it was important. When I turned 4 was when everything changed. 

*Flashback*

One night, that bastard came home drunk as fuck. I was in my room playing with my little dog when all of a sudden I hear yelling in the living room. 

"Why don't you just go live with her you piece of shit!?" my mom screamed.

"Look Soroya (A/N: Soroya is pronounced: Sore-rah-yah), I need you. She doesn't mean anything to me. With her I have fun, with you I just...we just...we don't," I heard that sleazy bastard reply. I can just hear the smirk in his voice. I looked out of my room and saw him rubbing her arms.

"Johnathan maybe we've overdone this whole thing. I appreciate you stepping up and helping raise the beautiful child we created, but I think it's time we both disperse to find our ma-" my mom was cut off by being roughly thrown across the room landing on and breaking the glass coffee table.

I instantly ran to aide her, as I was properly trained in how to address matters

I got up to look out my door when I saw my mom being thrown from one side of the room to the other. I instantly ran to her, to tend to the possible injuries she more than likely had. As I got to her, that asshole started stalking towards us talking all kinds of bull shit. I stood in front of my mom protectively and let out the most menacing growl I could, it wasn't as loud as I had hoped it would've been, but it was enough to get my point across. 

As I got to her, that asshole started stalking towards us talking all kinds of bull shit. I stood in front of my mom protectively and let out the most menacing growl I could, it wasn't as loud as I had hoped it would've been, but it was enough to get my point across. However, he continued to walk towards us, as if we were his prey, but I was fed up with his bullshit. I looked back seeing my mother laying on the ground hurt. She kept trying to tell me not to do anything and to get behind her, but she was in no condition to try and fight for the both of us. I held my ground and when he reached out for me I slapped his hand away.