Club Pounce Part 1

A/N: Above we have 'Melaney' wearing her outfit

Melaney's POV:

"Tia, bring your ass over NOW! I'm having a major outfit crisis and I need my bestfriend here for me......you can get ready over here....C'mon please, you wouldn't want your bestfriend to wear an ugly dress on her birthday would you?......YAYYY thank you, see you in 10!" I hung up the phone with my bestfriend Tia.

I went dress shopping a couple of days ago and I wore one of the dresses throughout the day when I went out with my mom and Tia. Now Tee and I are going out to this awesome club called Pounce. It starts allowing entrance at 17 since we're mature enough to find our mates. Tia turned 17 last month and she was waiting on my birthday so that we could go out together.

Currently I have a yellow crop top with the middle cut out, with white stitching holding it together with yellow high waisted pants and a 2 piece red flower print mini skirt set laid out on my bed. I'm leaning more towards the yellow, but I need some conformation to make sure that it's the best choice. After all, I can possibly meet my mate tonight.

I decided to go take a shower and wash my hair. I stepped out and dried off. Then I wrapped the towel around my body, walking out the bathroom to the vanity in my room with all of my hair care products and makeup. I put some detangle spray in my hair and some of my As I Am products to lock in my natural curls and to keep them bouncy.

I was debating on whether to just leave my hair free and curly or flat iron it when I heard a knock at my front door.

Didn't we give this bitch a key Aubrei said.

I'm pretty sure we did I replied to her.

"Trick didn't I give you a key?" I asked as I opened the door knowing it was Tia.

"Yeah, but I left it at my house. Didn't make sense for me to bring it when you're inside," she replied as she walked past me into the living room.

"Now what if I was in the shower, you would've been outside for at least an hour," I said as I walked to the kitchen to fix us a drink.

"Mel please, I'm your bestfriend. I know that as soon as we got off the phone you went to take your shower because you didn't have anything else to do and you wanted to be prepared for whenever I got here," she said. "And judging by the towel, I'm guessing I'm right," she said referring to the towel still wrapped around my body.

I stuck my tongue out at her in a very childish manner as I brought our glasses of wine to the living room.

We sat down watching my recordings of Scream: The TV Series. The silence was bliss, and I enjoyed this quality time with my bestfriend. We got through the end of season 1 and were watching the 3rd episode from season 2 when "Damn it Meme look at the time! It's an hour and some change before the ladies get in free deal ends" Tia exclaimed. I looked at the time and realized that she's right.

"Fuck, come help me pick out an outfit quick, I already have shoes picked out for both outfits," I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs towards my room. "Okay so there's this one with my open toe yellow heels," I held up the yellow 2 piece "And there's this with the closed toe black heels over there" I said holding up the Hawaiian print 2 piece.

She gave me her famous 'really bitch' look. "Really bitch, you already knew I was going to say the yellow fit, just like I already know you were leaning towards that one anyway," she said.

"Well it's our first time going out there, and I didn't want to just go out there looking anyway kind of way. I needed a second opinion just to be safe," I said.