Part two of after the prom

Sodapop's pov
Johnny and I ran to pony. Those damn socs were still socking him out. So, Johnny and I began to beat them senseless. The only thing running through my mind was God please don't die Ponyboy. We beat those socs till they couldn't see anymore and after that hard of a beating they ran off. I sat there looking at my baby brother and taking in the damage. Then, I heard someone say," soda is that you?" My little brother spoke. My heart literally jumped up and down knowing he was alive. I then said," yeah pony it is." His eyes then opened slowly and he shot up and squeezed life out of me and Johnny. When he let go of us he turned around and scanned the premises for Annabelle. He then spotted her and immediately bolted towards her.

Johnny's pov
There she was just laying on the ground, unconscious. Soda and I rushed to help Ponyboy because, Emma and Jacey were taking care of those socs beating on their best friend. We beat those socs off of pony and they then bolted away. Ponyboy started to open his eyes as if he was trying to process everything that had been happening. We made sure he was okay and then before soda and I could stop him he bolted strait to annabelle's side. He then lifted her frail body off the ground and held her in his arms. Pony then reached up to see if she still had a heartbeat and thank god she did. After, checking her pulse he reached up and kissed her lips very softly. I looked to my side only to find Jacey crying hard on my shoulder. So, I held her against my chest as she sobbed into me. I took my hand and softly lifted her lips up to meet mine. When our lips connected I felt shocks of electricity course throughout my whole body. She kissed me back passionately and eventually I was under her spell. She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a kiss full of love on my lips. Our lips continued to move in sync till, we were rudely interrupted by Emma yelling,"get a room lovebirds!", and the ever so polite sight of Jacey flicking her off.

Ponyboy's pov
Those socs just kept beating me and before I blacked out I heard Annabelle yell," I love you Ponyboy Michael Curtis!" I then yelled to her," I love you too!" Then, the light seemed to be slipping from my eyesight. I then heard some very familiar voices. It was soda and Johnny. Soda sounded like he was crying and Johnny was probably in the same state as soda. They both shook me and tried to wake me up. I finally found the strength to open my eyes. I looked to soda and said," soda is that you?" In hopes to make sure it was really him and to my pleasure it was both soda and Johnny. I then literally hugged the life out of the both of them. Then, I remembered Anna. So, I turned around in hopes to find her. I spotted her best friends first. Emma was holding Jacey close to her as they both sobbed. Soda then ran to Emma and snuggled her into his chest. Johnny then stood Jacey up and let her sink into his chest and sob. After, making sure they were okay I looked to the girl that literally is heartbeat. I lifted her frail body into my arms and made sure she still had a pulse and thank god she did. I couldn't resist it anymore, I crashed her lips into mine. She was still my girl and was still alive.

- y'all I really don't wanna do this but, I'm making this a part three. Thank you for reading and comment below what you thought and vote. If I reach 500 followers I'll be happy.
- yours truly lainie😘❤️