Sapphire's POV

The next day, when I was at school, Calum was looking at ne and licking his lips when we were near each other.

I've always blushed. I don't know what has happened to me. I have never blushed.

Ugh, I have a feeling he is going to change me.

At lunch, I was sitting next to Litzy. Litzy has been acting creepy, but that's just her. So, she's acting creppyer.

She started to laugh out of nowhere then stopped 1 minute later.

She's been doing that lately. Whenever I asked what was so funny, she just 'life'.

I saw Calum in my sight and he was walking towards me.

"Hey. I think my vocals were a little off yesterday. Can he practice again?" Calum asked.

Litzy got up and said, "get some." then left.

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"Sure, Calum."

He smiled then left.

***Home***

Calum is supposed to be here any minute now.

The door bell rang.

I think I could control what could happen now.

I opened the door, and there stood my hot bully. Calum.

"Come on in." I said.

Calum stopped in and just looked at me.

"Ok, so everything is back in the kitchen. We are going to practice there again." Calum followed me into the kitchen.

"Ok so lets do it as we did the last time." I said.

"Actually, I thought we could do something else." Calum put his arms around my waists and starred to kiss my neck.

I moaned a little.

"Calum, don't you think its a little early?" I asked.

"Don't care." Calum said in a husky voice.

Man did that turn me on.

He put his ha dos in my shirt and unclipped my bra. He made his way to my neck to my lips.

He grabbed my thighs and put me on my dining table.

I pushed off everything that was on my table to the groaned so we had more room.

Soon enough, we were laying down on the table.

Our lips were still attached  but detached when Calum took off my shirt along with my bra.

I was shirtless.

I quickly covered my breasts so he wouldn't see.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. I want this. I want you. Is thus your first time?" Calum asked.

I nodded my head.

Calum chuckled. "I love you. You could trust me. I love everything about you. Did you know that? I love anything that you do." Calum said.

I relaxed a little.

He was right, I could trust him.

Calum slowly removed my hands away from my breasts and pinned my wrists down to the table. When he saw my chest area, he licked his lips and digged in.

Calum sucked on one nipple and squeezed the other with his hand. He started to make a hickey on my stomach.

Well, looks like im not wearing my crop top tomorrow.

Calum took off his shirt and pants. He was only in his underwear.

I took off my pants too.

"You look so perfect." Calum whispered in my ear. (A/n: get it? Get it?)

Calum started to pull down my underwear with his teethand once my underwear reached my knees, I kicked them off.

He started to lick like if it was a lollipop.

"Mm. You taste good." Calum mounded.

He came back up and kissed awhile.

I put my hands in his boxers and took his member out.

I went down there and I just gulped.

I started to kiss it then I licked all around it. Finally I put it in my mouth.

I started to suck and when I looked up at Calum, he threw his head back so I knew I was doing it correct.

About 1 minute later he said:

"Im about t-to cum."

I pulled back and saw white stuff come out.

I went back up with Calum and we wrapped his arms around me.

"Not bad for your first time. Not bad at all."

I smiled and we just kissed and layed down there. It feels good that my nude body is on his nude body.

"Congrats, im wrapped around your finger." Calum said. (A/n: get it? Get it?)

I smiled.

But it quickly faded when someone opened the front door.