Chapter 1 (Paris at last)

Chapter One

Cameron's POV

"There's nothing better then French Vanilla, made by the french" I said as I held the cup of coffe to my lips and blew into it to make it cool down. The warmth from the cup seeped through my thin gloves and automatically warmed my hands.

"I couldn't have said it better" Hazel said back.

We just got off of the plain and we were currently in the airport waiting for our ride to show up.

Those 10 hours off my life I will never get back. I know that, but now that we are finally in paris, it was totally worth it. I must say though, that the children on that plain drove me insane. Every single hour at least one of them would cry! Oh and not to mention the kid behind me kept kicking on my chair no matter how many times I told him to stop! His dad didn't even care he just sat there typing away at his blackberry, while his son annoyed the living daylights out of me. Someone needs to put that kid in his place, he's lucky the flight attendent kept glaring at me everytime I reached to take my seatbelt off. I swear that kid would have been toast!

Oh, and to make it worse, the old fat guy who sat to the right of me fell asleep and started to snore....loudly, but it seemed like I was the only one to notice. I especially noticed when he started to drool and his head came sliding my way. I swear, it should be illegal to have a head that heavy! And then when I called the flight attendent over she tried to wake him up which resulted in him snoring louder, and he tried to cuddle closer to me! At this point I was so aggravated that I took my fist and hit him in his 'you-know-where'. He groaned loudly, but at least he was awake and off my shoulder!

Then, when I finally thought it was over the stupid flight attendent attendent dropped tea on me. Which in fact I don't really understand since I was sitting in the middle and it only landed on me! Nevertheless I excused myself and went to the tiny airplaine washroom to change my clothes. Oh, and here's the best part! The pilot decided it was time to go into the bumpy part of the ride and told all passengers and flight attendents to make sure they were buckeled, but of course I couldn't be since I was in the washroom changing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to change in an airplaine washroom.

As I sat here, on top of my suitcase drinking my french vanilla, though it had been the worst airplaine ride of my life, I had survived! Not to mention on the way down we got a glimps of the Eifle Tower! I can't wait to go there!

"Are you sure this is where we're supposed to be waiting?" I asked Hazel.

"I'm pretty sure, but just in case let me check again" she said pulling out the paper with all of our information on it.

"hehe.....opps" Hazel said sheepishly.

I let out a deep sigh and said "What now?"

"I swear it's not my fault, these stupid french instructions are so confusing" she said. Excuses, excuses.

"That doesn't matter right now, just tell me, where are we supposed to be waiting?" I asked a little irritated.

"On the other side of this airport with the rest of the group" she smiled sheepishly.

"Okay... and what time does the tour group leave the airport?" I asked.

"About....... ten minutes ago" she said already looking guilty.

"HHHHAAAAZZZZZEEELLLL!" I groaned out loud.

"Sorry?" she said as if she were asking a question instead of actually saying it.

"Oh you better be sorry!!! By the way,your paying for the taxi" I said getting up and dragging my suitcase behind me while Hazel followed.