Chapter 2 (We meet again)

Chapter Two

Cameron's POV

"Holy Moly! Will you please just get up Cameron?", I heard someone say. I just ignored them and turned to face the other side. I burried my head into the comforters and mumbled "Five more minutes mum".

"I'm to young to be a mother!" the person hissed under there breath.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. If it wasn't my mother ruining my amazing dream, who was it. I rolled back over to the other side and tried to open my eyes. They were glued completely shut and my eyelids felt so heavy. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness in the room.

"Hazel?" I asked. "Your not my mum" I stated.

"Oh really? Who would've guessed" she said, sarcasm clearly seeping through her words.

I almost forgot about our little trip to Paris, the city of love. I groaned as she opened the curtains a little wider. I yawned, rubbed my eyes, turned, twisted, stretched. I did just about anything to avoid getting out of bed.

"Come on, breakfast starts at 9am and it's already 8:30am, plus we will be meeting our tour group downstaires in the lobby right after breakfast" she said taking the brush and brushing her hair while looking in the mirror. She was already done getting dressed.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked her.

"Oh, trust me... I tried my best, your just to stubborn, even in your sleep" She said. Hmm... I don't recall her trying to wake me up....oh well.

I pushed the sheets off of me and stretched as high as I could. I looked in the mirror, and surprisingly I didn't look that bad. I guess it was a good hair day, which means it's gonna be a great day.

After brushing my teeth, taking my shower, and finishing up my normal morning routine, me and Hazel headed downstaires. It was currently 8:57am and breakfast would be starting in a few more minutes.

On the way down me and Hazel started having a conversation about how excited we were to see the Eifle tower. Anyone who knows us knows that we are big on photography. It's the thing that started our friendship. We met in a photography class over the summer about 7 years ago, and we've been best friends ever since. So you can expect to see us taking like 100 photos when we go there.

After, finishing up our waffle stacks with whip cream and blueberry sauce, we headed to the lobby where we met the rest of our tour group. That we should've met yesterday at the airport if we hadn't misunderstood the instructions, or should I say if Hazel hadn't understood the instructions. Not that I'm holding a grudge or anything. Who am I kidding. Of course I'm holding a grudge, but I'm trying my best not to.

There were about 7 other people in our tour group. So far we had only met two girls, named Jennifer and Ashley, who were also bestfriends, and a guy around our age named Nathaniel, but he told us to just call him Nathan.

When the tour guide was half way through explaining where we would be going first he stopped to great some guy named Mr. Anderson. I looked up from my phone and almost choked on my spit when I realized Mr. Anderson, was also Mr.Perfect. The tour guide started to talk again, saying, " Everyone this is Mr. Anderson, His father owns this hotel.." he kept talking but that was all I heard. I stared at him, baffled. He turned his head, and the second his gaze landed on mine. His eyes were immediately locked with mine as a smirk appeared on his face. Oh, boy.

He started to speak to the tour guide and I could finally hear exactly what they were saying. "I was just wondering if you had room for one more person" he said to the tour guide named... Rico? I can't exactly see his name tag clearly from where I'm standing. Rico looked like me a second ago, he was completely baffled and started to stutter while talking to him. "Y-yes, s-sure, that would b-be g-g-great" he then said smiling to the tour group. "Let's hit the road everybody!"