Chapter 4

The next morning me Jack and Lexi got up and we go down stairs to cook breakfast but we heard banging on the side of the house. It's a zombie. I was thinking 'what zombies are not real' but me and Lexi got our swords out and killed it then I asked "How was there a zombie?".

"There are lots of weird things in this temple and zombies are one of them" Lexi said.

"ok then" I responded.

So we went back inside and had bacon and eggs for breakfast and Lexi told me she was going to bring me in the temple. So at 10:35 we left for the temple we were in it for five mins and had killed 2 apes and 2 zombies. I asked Lexi if I could have a better sword. She said yes, she had one back at the house. When we got back to the house she gave me a stronger sword.

.........................................................2 days later ....................................................

"Sam it's time to take off your cast"Jack said.

"ok" I replied.

I went downstairs and got my cast off. When it was off I also got a bow from Jack now that I could use one. He gave me 100 arrows with it too. I was happy to get a better weapon than a sword. I like fighting far away not close. So the bow would help me out a lot.