The Begging the the end

Her heart was beating she looked up wiped the sweat off her brow then turn to her opponent and kick them one final time as she did that they fell to the ground but she wasn't always like this. It all started the first day of year 8 she walk into class she went to sit alone when she heard her name being called sarah she turned and saw five people sitting at a table with one place left they said sit with us. she was unsure because those girls had a reputation for getting suspended and doing drugs. but you needed all the friends she could get so she sat with them for the whole day. she worked out that they weren't so bad. By the next day she sat with them again and this continued for weeks to come and as they got closer sarah started to act more and more like them. she even started going out with a drug dealer and eventually they persuaded her to try smoking and she did and never stop she stop going to school and when she did she would get in trouble get suspended. Until one day when her old best friend shannon came up to her and said why don't we talk anymore sarah said i can't talk to someone i love but can't have. But i do love you i've been scared to tell you because i don't want everyone to judge me and i don't want to have all the problem gay children have but i love you sarah then ran was she was really scared but really happy. The next day sarah went up to shannon and said be my girlfriend shannon said yes she was ecstatic. Shannon and sarah slowly told friends and family but when shannon told her family they got really mad and annoyed and didn't want her to be part of their family. Shannon then lived with her mum for 2 month untill shannon's mum saw a photo of shannon and sarah on facebook and she got really mad and she get out and never come back so shannon pack her bags and left she went to live with her dad. She stayed there for a 10 months and it was really good sarah and shannon were happy and they always did things together everyday and they were so in love and everyone knew it and they couldn't care less. It got to sarah and shannon's one year and when he dad heard shannon was still dating a girl her lost it he started yelling and hitting he hit shannon thought the face he kick her out her mum wouldn't take her back she had nowhere to go until sarah said she can come stay there and she did they lived together for 2 years sarahs mum took shannon on like she was her own kid even though she was a single mum cause sarah's dad passes away when sarah was 10 he was a cop and got shot on duty. It was really hard on sarah because her and her dad were really close. But with the help and love of her mum they got passed it and her and her mum and a very close bond because of it. Shannon and sarah had now been dating for 3 years and sarahs mum said lefts go out for dinner and they did. While driving to the restaurant they got in a really bad car accident. All sarah remembers is seeing a bright light coming towards them then she woke up in the car she was covered in blood hers and shannon. In the accident sarahs mum and shannon were killed neither of them were wearing seat belts only sarahs was. She was in so much pain but could only think about shannon and her mum. when the medical teams came they pulled sarah out first And then her mum she mum was rushed to hospital shannon was pronounced dead on scene. When sarah heard them say they she could breath she was then also rushed to hospital all she need was a few stitches and she needed help breathing for a little while. But then she was ok to go but she didn't know were she was gonna cause her mum had been put in a comer. Then a social worker came into her hospital room and so did a nurse.The nurse said for tonight you can stay here but after that you and the social are gonna have to find somewhere for you to permanently live. Sarah was really scared she thought she was gonna be put in the foster system while her mum's gets better but the social worker said you can stay with a friend while we get in contact with your mum or dad's parents in south africa. Sarah ask will i have to go live in south africa she then said we will have to see. The social worker said but get a good night's rest you've had a rough day we will talk more tomorrow. sarah then went to sleep.