Adopted by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Hey guys this is a new type of story i wanted to try out and thanks to one of my friends who is helping me!!

I sat there hearing yelling and banging and screaming. I then heard a shot go of. I froze. Do you know when it's winter or Christmas eve and snow is falling and time goes slowly? Well if you know what that feels like that's what I felt right here right now. It's like when you go under water how it's all quiet and you can't hear anything not even your heart beating. Because it's not beating. That's how I I'm laying here still forgetting how to breath want for a sound downstairs but none come. Then I hear it the sirens going of I know they are coming here. But I can't figure out whether it's my mum or my dad they are taking to the hospital and I can't figure out if they are taking my mum or my dad to jail. The next thing I know someone is taking my covers of and I scream terrified then I'm being comforted people telling my that it's alright and they won't hurt me and honestly I trust them. All I can get out is "who?" Before people come and take me away. And tell me that my mum is dead.

The only woman in the world that cared about me. She died because my dad wanted to beat me but she got in the way. Some people call it an accident others call it murder. But only me and my dad know the truth. I took one last look at the house that it was so dark but the red and blue lights flashing made it show and its even creepier. Then I was took to a foster home.