The Adoption center.

As I am taken from my house I see a man in the back seat of the cop car smile at me. My dad. That smile will haunt me forever it makes me so uncomfortable. I look away that picture already stamped in my head. I know I will have nightmares of him. All I want to do is get away and go somewhere that he will never find me. But I know that's not possible because he will find me and he will finish what he started. I sit here and cry about it because that disgusting man he took the only person that I ever cared about that ever cared about me and he took her from me. I will no longer have my mum growing up. The car pulls up to the adoption center and I get out and follow a lady to a room with a bed and a dresser. I sit down and eventually fall asleep. The next morning I get up and I go to the dresser. It had clothes in it I grad a pair of jeans and a shirt and change then I head out and down the hall. I find a big kitchen with a lot of kids. I mean if you ever seen the movie Matilda where she gets out of the car at her new school and there is a lot of kids it's about half that many. If you haven't seen that movie don't feel bad because I haven't either. A way there was a lot of kids they all stopped and looked at me like how a class watches the teacher speak. A lady the lady from the night before comes over and takes me to a seat. Then the front door opens and in walk 4 guys and they say they would like to adopt a little girl ages 3-13 and i look up from were i was sitting and i see all the kids that are higher ages than that leave the room so it was just me and 4 other kids. 

5 seconds of summer's POV

We get told we have to adopt a little girl ages 3-13 so we become more popular and it is good for us so we go to a Adoption center and we are told all the kids are in the Kitchen and we walk in and talk to a lady and she tells all the kids that are 14+ to leave the room and that was most of the kids in the room and there were 4 other little kids all of them were little girls.

 One looked like she was 7 and she was sitting at the end of table by her self not touching her food just looking at it so we walked over to her.

Hi what is your name sweetie?

A-amber.

awe that is such a sweet name for a sweet girl, would you like to eat your food?

no im not that hungry, i dont feel good, my tummy hurts.

how old are you?

im 6 years of age.

Awwe you are so cute we have to have you!!

really? you want me?

Yes, yes we do honey...