It was a cold night

Papyrus sighed and looked down at the table next to him. He grabbed a duffel bag off of the table and stepped out the door.

It was a cold night. There was no wind in the air though, thankfully Papyrus thought, because if there was it might have cut through him.

He swung the bag over his shoulder and stepped down the staircase to the street.

As he walked down the side walk he examined his surroundings.

"This used to be such a nice place. " he said to himself. All of the building around him were cracking, and the Windows all dusty. If it weren't for the noise coming from one of the buildings, he might have thought they were abandoned.

Papyrus walked for a long time, while making sure no one was following. And had now reached his destination. "Let's get this over with." He muttered as he went around the tall building to the fire escape. Papyrus quietly pulled the ladder down and began to climb up.
When he reached the top he went over to the edge and began to set up.

"CAN YU BELEIVE DEY TRIDE TO TAKE OUR DOG RESIDUES?" A Tem laughed as they threw a dart to the board on the wall.
"YAYA. HOW DUM ARE THAY?" Another joked.

A small red light was shining through the window behind them.

Boss Temmie, who was sitting in a chair looked towards it and frowned. "WATS THAT?" They pointed. The red light from the window sharpened to a small dot, and began to move around the room, and then onto boss tems forehead.

And then papyrus pulled the trigger.