Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

NO

I was 14 when it all started, I grew up in a very religious family so I had to follow what the religion asked me to do... And so I did.

But one day the religion asked me to do something I didn't want to do, get married an have at least one child before I turn 16.

- Mom..? I asked. Do I really have to get married or can I stay a teenager...

- Marie you don't understand the importance of respecting the religion do you? You will do as it sais... Said my mom

I was terorised what was going to happen to me? The next day I went to school, my mom had asked me to look for a husband. Sadly I didn't find a single guy who followed my religion. Exept for one.. The cutest the most popular guy in school Ethan. I went up to him and said.

- Hey, is your family following the religion?

- Yes, he replied, But I have to find a wife.. How about you?

- Same thing.. So your looking for a wife... I'm looking for a husband should we go together ?

He then kneed down in front of me and said..

- I will!

He then kissed me and said..

- We shall get married soon then.

I looked at the ground, knotted and left, everything was going so fast for me. When I got home that night and I announced the news my mom huged me hard and said

- I am so proud of you, next step after that is having a baby!

A baby... Was I really ready to great a child when to my eyes I was still a child... It didn't seem right to me, I felt so powerless against my parents and mostly I felt powerless against the religion.

I then ran to my room locked the door and jumped on my bed.

Maybe I can stay here forever... What about food, and if I need to go to the bath room..? It was hopeless I had to do what was asked for me to do, I was always known for listening the religion and respecting our lords decisions. Never will I hurt him in any way!