Chapter 2

Chapter 2 :

MAYBE

The next day my mom invited Ethan and his mom for tea, living in an apartment in New York was an advantage because we had a balcony where we can talk in peace.

- So Ethan, what's your goal in life? Asked my mom.

- I want to become a doctor.

- My Ethan is a very smart child.

The fact that she employed the word child gave me an even bigger doubt about getting married. I knew we weren't ready and I think she did too. After tea Ethan and I went for a walk while our mothers started talking about the wedding and the kids.

I then thought to my self

" I really do like Ethan, he's nice he's smart, I do want him to be the father of my kids... Wait what am I saying!

- Ethan? I asked.

- Ya..?

- Do you think it's a good idea the while wedding thing...

- Well ya, I love you Marie and I want to be the father of your kids.

He then kneed down and kissed my stomach. I then knew maybe we were ready and maybe it was a good thing the religion changed because I never would if gotten Ethan to be with me. The rest of the walk we talked about the wedding and the baby, a white wedding? A gold wedding? If its a girl we call her Ariane? Eleonard? Mia? Or even Hope? What about a boy? Jake? Oliver? Joe? Or even Nicolas?

When we came back we went to our moms and told them our final decisions for the wedding colour a and the baby names.

- Are you sure? Asked my mom.

- Yes we're certain madame.