Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

MY BIG WHITE WEDDING

After moths of prepration here it was the big day, my wedding. The color we chose was white, I was wearing a long and silky white strapless dress with gold broderies.

It was just like in my dreams walking down the aille with my prince waiting for me at the other end sadly I dream that I was slightly older than 14 years old. We could of waited and other month and I was going to be 15 sadly my mom wanted me to have a July breeze wedding on the beaches of Hawaii, and if getting married one month before my birthday meant getting married in Hawaii I went with it, and my honey moon was going to be in Fiji just me and him alone.

Sadly my mom is expecting for me to bring home some pregnancy news of that sort. When I rather bring home some pictures and some souvenirs.

Then the music started and my best friend Kitty garbed my arm and said.

- Let's go you have to walk the aisle now!

She then opened the curtain where I found over 200 people watching me, friends, family, people from church....I then arrived by Ethan. He pushed my vail backwords, stroke my face and then took may hads.

The priest then started.

- The religion has changed...

And he then went on and on until..

- Will you, Marie Elizabeth Rose Damer take Ethan Jhon Scartlet as your husband.?

- I do! I said.

- Do you Ethan Jhon Scartlet take Marie Elizabeth Rose Damer as your lovely wedded wife?

- I absolutely do! He said.

- Okay then I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.

He then pearched down and kissed me, it was my first kiss!