17: Sibling invasion

KIANNAH
I was up and getting my house ready for my siblings who were coming to visit me . I am the baby in the family the youngest.
I have 9 siblings, going up it was crazy because we had our different personalities. Some us really don't look alike but a little bet have nice cheek bones . We're all two years apart .
The oldest is Evangeline . She is a fashion designer her line is Kitty Kat couture. I model in her clothes before and walked in her runways but never got attention in other modeling gigs .
She's married to Antony Cole a nba player AKA bro n law. And has my niece 5 month year old Laila .
The second is Leo .
Leo is a choreographer. He choreographs the hottest stars such as  Jlo , Beyoncé , Nicki Minaj , kelly Rowland and more !
And is married to Talia King she is back up dancer and works for ppl Leo works with . And have two adorable sons Jamel & Andre .
Then the third is Brienna . She is a celebrity hair stylist.
She has a daughter named Marie . Brienna is married to Cole Santinos he is a professional singer and won 4 Grammy awards .
Then the fourth is Josiah . He is a professional football player. And has a finance , Angel Simmons she is a celebrity make up artist . And has a daughter Naomi .
The fifth is Mila , she is a twin .
Mila and Santana are twins but are not identical. Mila is a Track Star Athlete .
She went the Olympics and won in 1st place. She is small but dust you in a race. And has a son named Krie and a daughter named Cario . Her husband is also a NBA player ,Sean Alexander .

Then the sixth Santana the other twin .
She is an actress . She plays in a hot series show called Hit the floor on Vh1 and played in Brotherly love . And just got engaged to Tobias an NFL player .

The seventh is Seraphina , she is a tattoo artist and owns her own tattoo shop "Body shop 💋" and dates Chris Allenington a boy she met from her years in college and he is a photographer and works there part time .
The eighth is Ava she is a dance teacher . She has her own dance studio in NYC and is a single mother to her twin daughters ,Faith and Hope .

The last sister, Alex is a model and is very successful. Alex was the one who taught me a lot about being a model and loving myself the way I am. She was always busy and traveling . She is single ready to mingle!
But everyone asks me why didn't they help you with your modeling gigs?
My siblings wanted to help , but I wanted people to love me for me not by siblings . And then two years later I couldn't be focus on modeling because I'm been busy with taking care of my family and reality . But everyone says I have to many excuses. But now I'm a model and finally did it on my own .
" morning mommy " Amiyah said coming down stairs .
" Good morning" I said as i made her plate .
" Mommy when is Auntie Eva , Ava , Alex , Mila , Seraphina, Santana , Brienna and Uncle Leo & Josiah coming ?"
"In the next hour " I said looking on my phone .
"Auntie Alex is spending the next few days with us "
"Really ?" Said Amiyah eating her bacon .
"Yea "
"Today we're all gonna go shopping and hang out "
"Yay " Amiyah said .
" Good morning beautiful ladies " said Jordan coming down stairs .
" hey daddy " said Amiyah.
"Hey baby girl " he kissed her cheek .
"Morning babe " I kissed him .
"Daddy , mommy brothers and sisters coming over "
" I know you excited "
"Yeah "
I made Jordan's plate and gave it to him .
" we're gonna have so much fun today " Jordan said looking at Amiyah.
I smiled . Then I turned on the tv .

Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Who can that be ?"
" Probably Amiyah's shoes I ordered " I said . I went to open the door .
"Hey !" Said my siblings .
I was surprised.
I invited them in the house .
"Hey you guys " I said .
" I thought you guys flight
"- we came an hour early" said Eva .
"Hey auntie "said my nieces and nephews .
" Hey " I hugged them .
" Amiyah " they said Hugging her .
"Yay you're all here " she said .
"Wassup y'all " said Jordan .
We all greeted each other .
"Kiannah I love this house "said Eva .
" Well let me give y'all a tour "
I gave them a tour .
Later on ..................................
" Well I'm gonna love it here " said Alex laying on the couch .
" Kiannah is on the cover of Vogue " said Mila .
"Yea , Kiannah a big girl know " said Josiah smiling .
" I don't know about y'all , but I'm going to the man cave " said Jordan .
"I'm with Jordan " said Leo and Josiah following Jordan .
The kids were playing .
Me and my sisters were in the living room chilling .
" When's the wedding ?" I asked Santana.
" It's next spring " she said smiling .
"Where's the honeymoon gonna be?"
"In Hawaii"
"Cool "
"I can't wait for the wedding "
" y'all , Amiyah wants another sibling "
"Really " said Mila .
"Of course she wants some " said Ava.
" Then when she haves one she is gonna be like noooo " said Alex .
" Your gonna have some more kids right ?" Asked Ava .
"Yea , but my career just started "
"True " they all agreed .
" I don't want any kids when I'm married " said Alex .
" I didn't either but you'll want some " said Eva .
"Nah , I want to be free and live my life parent free " she said .
" Any way when we will go shopping ?" Asked Alex.
"At 12 " I said.
" Well how you liking LA ?" asked my sister n law .
"It's great " I said .
" I'm just glad your career is setting off " said Brienna .
"Me two " said Ava .
"Yeah we proud of you " said Eva .
" Awe thanks " I said .
" Ooh y'all remember when mom and dad left to go the store and we was left to watch Kiannah ". Said Ava .
"Oh , yeah " they said .
" Kiannah pooped in her diaper and we couldn't find her diapers " said Seraphina.
" And Alex held up and Kiannah's diaper was full and the poop was all over Alex " laughed Santana .
"Oh yeah " they all laughed.
" Alex was so mad " said Eva .
"That's why I didn't like you "said Alex .
" Kiannah was like... what , 1 years old " said Brienna.
" Yeah " we all laughed.
" Bruh the funniest moment , was when we went to the hospital and it was mommy and we was like what happened and dad said it was a surprise for us and we went to moms room and mommy had a baby in her arms , and Alex thought that was a doll then we found out that was our new baby sister , Alex threw the biggest tantrum and was kicked out the hospital " laughed Seraphina.
"Oh yeah " they laughed .
Then we talked about the memories and hanged out the rest of the day shopping, eating , going to the beach , going to the movies , going to amusement parks , and other fun stuff .
Just hanging out like we did when we were little .