Chapter 16 - Saying goodbye

-----------------------------------------------

" One Boy Thousand Feelings "

----------------------------------------------

Forgetting someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew

Forgetting someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew .

"Fu*k its not love Georgia its Like "
I said to myself and erased Love to wrote like .

I am writing a love letter to Ryan .

Love ?

I mean a like letter to Ryan . Don't be so mean with me you are me originally .

I said to my inner voice .

Today is the prom night ,finals finished last week , I think the amount of hours I have spent studying , I can easily go threw them . But I am sure I can't go through the fact that Ryan is going to leave this school .

This thought alone makes me want to curl up in a cocoon and drop going to school .
He is one of those reasons I look forward to attend school .

What would I do without him ?
And the worst part is he wasn't even mine , so why I am afraid of him leaving me ? .

I am just being ridiculously nuts .

I have just written a few lines or you can say few words only .
I know I don't have the guts to give this to him , but I am writing for self satisfaction .

Maybe I can give it to him one day when he will finally realise that I am the one for him ? Maybe when he will come running to me and tell me that he is head over feet with me .

Or maybe you should be in mental infirmary .

Shut up you bit*h

I am you , it means you are bitch .

Fu*k you

Don't fuck yourself , love yourself . Haha I sound like bieber .

I groaned and rolled over the bed dropping my pen .

Its 9am  now , I have plenty of time to deal with my nervousness .

So I decided to hung out with Netflix , I watched Megamind maybe movies can help me to forget about him ?

So it continued till 6 pm .