Chapter 19 - Destiny Isn't My Buddy

" We will meet again against all odds there will be tears and flaws but the ending of our story won't be like this again . "

♥Georgia♥

♥Georgia♥

Sitting on the first bench without your girl best friend because she's sick  and listening to your maths teacher is the most torturing part of your life.

"Who invented maths ?!?" I groaned .

"There's no exact mention about this on Google , but let me revise my knowledge " Christmas said clearing his throat .

I raised my eyebrows at him .

"Leonardo fibonacci , the Italian mathematics who invented the Hindu - Arabic numeral system to the world .." He continued

"No don't please !!" I cried quietly .

"There are various theorem given by well known Pythagoras . Aristotle define mathematics as 'science of quantity ' and this prevailed till 18-"

He couldn't complete .

"Oww!!" Chris cried .

"Silence class !!" Our teacher glared at him .

"Why did you do it ? " he said shooting draggers at me and rubbing his shoulders .

I shrugged and slumped into my seat .

"Being a senior is pretty difficult and boring right ?"
Chris asked

"Yup " and with that the bell rang .
It's been a month since the prom . And we are finally seniors .

" But the good part is , nobody will get to Rule on us with a trademark called 'I am your senior' " he finished collecting his books.

"They never ruled in the first place " I said pointing out .

"But still... I mean Haven't you saw those movies and -"

"I understood" I said sighing as we walked towards the lockers .

"Are you going to come with me At lunch ? There will be the other boys too ."

"I am fine , I am not hungry and prefer sitting alone  " I said smiling slightly at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows .

"You okay Georgia ? "

"Yeah"

"I doesn't seems like it ...are you thinking about the party ?"

Don't remind me Christmas .