Red eyes; A Free! Fanfiction Part 1

Contains: Blood, a bit smut ;)
AU: ~Children~ Nagisa just started swimming and he was placed in a very nice team, Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, Rin Matsuoka and Rei Ryugazaki. He becomes best friends with them and his team wins many prizes.

Chaptered.

Nagisa's POV:
*sigh* "My first day at Iwatobi Swim Club... Quite nervous but I know I'll get a cool team! Right?" As I sighed again I walked in, wearing my penguin speedo. It was really awkward, everyone was wearing a professional Ties swimsuit. I guess I had no other choice. Everyone was laughing, pointing and whispering while looking at me, I felt disgusting. At that moment, a tall guy stood in front of me, Sensei Sasabe. "You must be the newbee? Nagisa Hazuki?" He said. "Yes that's me!" I was excited but nervous. Sensei Sasabe introduced me to my team. First he introduced me to a tall, black-haired guy with blue eyes, he didn't smile at all and was doing hair-flips all the time, Haruka Nanasa, Haru-chan as I like to call him. The second one had massive shoulders and had brown hair with green eyes, he's called Makoto, Mako-chan is even better. Third: Rin. The selfish guy, red haired with spiky teeth. Looks like a shark. Don't wanna talk about him.The fourth kid was a little off, a blue haired guy with purple eyes and glasses, Rei-chan. He seemed a bit nervous but that was attracting me in a way which I didn't feel when seeing Mako-chan and Haru-chan. He seemed more, intelligent. He even said: "Your speedo. It's beautiful.". I felt my cheeks warm up. I like that guy for sure. Mako-chan and Haru-chan seemed to be very chill and cool guys. When people laughed at my speedo, Mako-chan stood in front of me and said: "Don't bully him with that!". It was a great day and I'm already friends with Makoto, Haru and Rei. We'll see how this will end.

Rei's POV:
We have a new swimmer, Nagisa-kun. He seemed very nervous, so was I. When he walked in, I laughed slightly because of his speedo, but it was cute. When I complimented him about it, he was flattered. I could tell. I like him more than Makoto and Haruka. He seems more happy and cheering. He seems like a person who's always happy and ready to cheer you up if you're sad. He was cute. Like, very cute. His hair blonde with pink eyes made the perfect combination with his cute little muscles. He's, just, beautiful. Not in a creepy way, but I like him, not like boyfriends. I'm not gay. I can't be gay, right. I think I'm gay? Oh well. I'll see.

{Next day}

Nagisa's POV:
I like my new team, I made many new friends. Also, one of them is kinda rude, Rin? He snatched me when I screwed the last part of the training. When I'm around him, I feel weird, ashamed, or maybe even bullied. I just don't like him. I really like Rei, he's a cool guy. I think we're gonna be best friends!

~Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! You'll see more of this later!~