Chapter 2

As I sprinted home I took every short cut I could find. I ran untill I felt that my lungs would explode but I new I'd never make it in time. I stared slowing to a jog, people everywhere were screaming and running for there lives many cars were destroyed by the devil. I needed to get home, to my luck i managed to flag down a car. He stopped and said, "Hop In Lil Ass Niiiiiigggaaa!" I got in and begged him to take me to my house. He wouldn't he wanted to leave the city. I told him i had a journal to defeat the devil. He reluctantly agreed. We speed down the street, he suddenly stopped in the middle of an intersection.

"What Are You Doing?!" I screamed.

"I aint movin nigga." he replied

"Pls Sir I need to get home."

"Fine... Suck my dick"

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock. I have never sucked an others mans penis and i wasn't going to star now.

"You heard me boi, suck my motherfucking dick lil ass NIGGAAAAAAA!." He yelled angrily. I had no choice we were losing time. The ground was shaking with each step bringing the devil closer to my house.

"F-fine... W-Whip it out" I stuttered weakly. He happily unzipped his pants exposing an erect 10 inch penis. I stared at it amazed.

A/N

Sorry for the shit post and not updating frequently. I was excited for this story and had plans for it when i started but i didn't get feedback and i kind of gave up. Sorry its so short apologize. I you want me to continue this comment pls. I need to know of im wasting my time. Same with my poems. Ok take care and remember kids
Eat ass responsibly