Chapter 1.

As I walk home in the cold bliss we call winter I can't help but think about the day I meet the one. I mean in 23, I'm London one of the most beautiful places in the world and I haven't dated in almost 2 years. My best friend Niall says that the reason I haven't found the one is because he's stuck riding a turtle somewhere. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but I love him to death he's my best friend in the whole world. As I get closer to my house it begins to snow. As I walk past the street lights the snow glistens under the light in the dark of night. This is my favorite time of year, the snow, the cold. I spot my house in the distance and begin to think of what to have for dinner. Should I make spaghetti or hot coco? Maybe both! I mean it's only 9pm it's not that late out. Lost in my thoughts I forget how close I am to my house and almost pass it. As I walk up to my porch to unlock the door I feel a hand grab me and another hand cover my mouth. My eyes go wide as I get spun around facing the person who's holding me. Jake! Seriously! I dated him like forever ago has he not gotten the hint. He's sent me tons of letters and I've had to move because of him and even change my phone number. How the hell did he find me!?

I begin kicking trying to get him off me but he's too strong. He holds me still and stares me in the eyes "I found you, it took a while but I found you. Did you really think you could run from me, I'm the only good thing in your life." He spits his fire words at me. I pull his hand off my mouth, "I told you I don't want you! I told you we are through and it's been what 2 maybe 3 years now and you still don't get the hint!! I'm done, I don't like you and I never will!" I scream in his face. His blue eyes turn a dark shade almost black. He runs his hand through his short brown hair, "No, you're lying, you've always wanted me, and you've always loved me!" he screams back. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and starts walking away from my door. "Let me go! This is kidnapping! You can't do this!" I start punching his back hoping he let's go of me but it does no good. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I hear him laugh at my attempt to get help because off course there's no one around, no one wonders the streets at 9 at night. I give up and lay over his shoulder, limp, I don't know what to do anymore. I look up and see this tall young guy with curly hair walking on the other side of the street. "HEY HELP ME PLEASE!!!" He looks up from his phone and makes eye contact with me. His eyes full of confusion I mouth 'help me' one last time and then I feel Jake put me down and grab my arm and began dragging me to his car. I lose my footing and slip but he doesn't stop. He just continues dragging me through the fresh layer of snow until we reach his car. He pushes me against his car and slaps me. Tears begin streaming down my cold cheeks. I'm done; I'm so tired of fighting him. I moved from America to London just to get away from him. He just won't give up, i'm so tired of fighting, lets just hope that guy helps me because if not i'm going to be locked up in a basement somewhere for the rest of my life. He opens up his trunk "Oh hell no, are you seriously putting me in your trunk?"

"Ya I am." He picks me up and tries to lift me into the trunk, if I'm going anywhere with him it'll be in his passenger seat not the trunk. I fight against him and he punches me in the face. I feel a warm substance fall down my cheeks and its not tears.

"Stop fighting me!" he punches me again. I close my eyes; they burn from the tears and blood. I'm just praying someone stops him, please. All of a sudden I don't feel him on me anymore. I open my eyes and he's gone. I slowly sit up and look around carefully. That curly haired boy had him in a choke hold on the side walk.Jake is kicking around and trying to get out of this guys grip but hes to strong for Jake and once he passes out the mystery man let's go, "Are you ok?" the curly haired boy asks as he walks towards me.

(Let me know if you guys like how its starting off so far. ill try and upload part 2 tomorrow afternoon. im still working on it.(: