a world within our own ep2 part 2

*3 min later the gang was stopped by a suspicious group*

r's pov:(there was a a group of six people their tallest was 6'2,he had brown hair,but he had a evil vibe.)*yo Austin come down here*

a:(o...k...?may i ask why?)

r:(just do it.)

???:hello I'm Jim leader of the northern wolves.*wile he smiled evilly and turned to izzy*nice to see you again.

i:*startled*y...you are d...dead!i killed you m...y s...self.

Jim:no you just wounded me.but your sister has sent me to get you.

i:Mable what does she want.

ross:izzy is your sister's name Mable skullcruncher?

i:yeah why?

every one but the pack and izzy:OMG YOUR SISTER IS THE EVIL WHICH QUEEN!

Jim:indeed she is and once i bring izzy to her i will be come king!

girls:and what if she doesn't go with you.

Jim:well i'll force her to come but i woun't so nice.

i:well over my dead body!she spat.

Jim:that can be arranged.harry,Louis.niall,zayn,liam you know what to do!*he growled*

a/n:yes i'm adding one direction in to the story.

(izzy's pov)

(then suddenly the blond who im guessing is niall one grabs my arms,the curlier hair one whoi think is harry grabed blue berry and straw berry,Jim choped ross in to little pieces and puts him in a bag, but Joe and Austin get away to find help.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? WILL AUSTIN AND ROSS FIND HELP AND REACH THE REST OF THE GANG?WILL THAY BE ABLE TO GET AWAY ?WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH ONE DIRECTION?TTYL <3 <3