The memory

Logan
Earlier that night~
(forgot to post this earlier)
Mia cryed herself to sleep.
The old man just told us about her powers, and her eyes.
I can't imagine what that's like. I tucked Mia into bed and headed for Xavior's office.
The rest of the team were waiting when I arrived.
After the debriefing with the old man I lagged behind.
I need to know what I did to let that happen to my own kid.
Xavier knew without even reading my mind what needed to be done.
~a trip down memory lane! ~
The wind sang in a high soprano as it zipped through the tree line.
The path led up a hill to steep to drive up. With every step a crunch was heard as the snow beneath Logan's feet gave way.
Traveling farther up the hill, the silhouette of a rickety make shift building came into view.
The building had cracked windows, and caved in ceilings. It speared abandoned.
Except for blood stained snow, a tiny pair of prints were the only indication of life.
With further inspection, Logan noticed an infant. The newborn lay stone still, gazing into Logan's eyes.
Sabertooth loomed over the newborns mother. Claws dripping with a silky red substance, tears were visible on Sabertooth's face.
"She tried to take my daughter. She payed for it. You touch my baby the same will come to you Logan."
Logan unshavened his claws and lunged at his brother.
The infants cries were the only thing to stop the two from an all out massacre.
Both men stumbled to get to the infant first.