Chapter 8.

ATTAHIRU'S POV*

"Ow it's about to get hot up in hell" she said through gritted teeth.

"Ahahahaha...look I'm sorry okay?" I tell her "I'm not in the mood i have a headache" i lied.

"I don't give a fuck" she spitted out angrily.

"You know what? You don't even deserve my fury soo"
With that i walked away and took a bottle of water.

"You look cute when you're angry" i said laughing.

And she shoot death glares at me and i raised my hands up to surrender and then she walked away.

"Idiot" she mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that" i said "and i don't give a fuck once more".

______________________

AMNA'S POV*

After my small argument with Attahir i went upstairs, before i entered the room i heard sobs. And yes "the moms" agreed on us having separate rooms but it'll take like 1 month before settling everything.

"Why God why me?, i haven't done anything to wrong you" A voice said from the from amc the person is sobbing real hard.

"Oh my Allah it's nana's voice i have to check up on her"

I opened the door to the room and my jaw was on the ground to see the condition of the room.
Her clothes were scattered everywhere and her hair and make up were in a real mess and i mean a big mess and not to talk of her clothes too. What the jahannam? I shouldn't criticize i should talk to her. I'm such a... i don't eben know what to say! .

"Nana!"

Silence

Sobs

I ran to her side and she is still sobbing "please nana talk to me what happened?"

Sobs "N nnn na najiibb najib" she finally said and continued to sob.

"What the hell did he do?"

Silence

"Nana please talk to me or...stand up yes stand up" i managed to get her up and she hugged me quickly.

"He he he br broke upp wit with me" andtjwn she hugged me tightly. I didn't know when tears started escaping from my eyes.

"What the jahannam!? He's gonna pay real hard je doesn't know who he's messing with!" I managed to say but my voice is cracking.

"No no no please don't he's gonna" she broke a loud sob.

"Imani! Imani!"

"Yes what do you...what the hell?" She saw the condition of the room and her say darted to nana and I.

"What's wrong?"

"Just stay with her I'll be right back" i said wiping my tears and i cupped nana's face "it's gonna be fine please stop crying and yes imani take care fo her I'll explain everything when i get back".

"Okay I'll" and she rushed to nana's said consoling her.

And rushed to the closet and pick my veil and black shades and my car keys and rushed outside and straight to najib's crib.

________________________

ATTAHIRU'S POV*

I was about to head out to check up on Abdul hakim my brother he had a dislocation.
Then i saw Amna came outside with her eyes red and puffy it looks like she cried and her expression shows that she's furious like hell.

I was determined to follow her and see the cause of all this drama. And i am surprised because she is speeding so high and i couldn't think a girl like her can drive like that.

Finally, she stopped at some two-storey building and cam out of her car i followed her and she was knocking real hard, just then the door was opened and a guys opened.

What the hell is she doing with this dude i asked my subconscious. And i threw a stone that hit him in his forehead. I quickly hid.
Curse you jeleous side

I came out from my hiding place and saw they were imside and the door is open so i went inside and tjis happend.

She slapped him "How dare you do this to my sister!" She shouted tears treating to come out.

"What the hell?"

"You know what you did and you broke up with her you're getting married for Allah's sake."

"And so?" he said rubbing the his red cheek with her finger imprints on it.

"You are gonna pay real hard" she said separating the words.

After she finished her sentence a girl come downstairs with her hair messy and squeezed clothes if you could see her you would know what they did.

"Oh my Allah!" Amna shouted rubbing her temple to come down her anger.

She raised her hand to slap him and her hold her hand and strangled her. I quickly rushed and pushed him and started hitting him.

"You idiot you cheat" i said punching him.

"Angelica call the cops" he said blood rushing out of his mouth.

She took her phone to call the cops when amna snatched the phone and slapped her then she pulled her hair and started punching her.

"Amna it's enough let's go" i said and she nodded amd then spitted on the girl.

"I called your driver to come take your car since you're not in the state to drive." And she nodded

He was already waiting outsideand she threw the keys and he catched them. We entered the car and i started to drive.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Are you stalking me?" She asked

"No why would I?"

"Then how'd you know that I'll be here"

"I saw you coming out of the house angry so i decided to follow so that something like this wouldn't happened and look it did my subconscious you rock"

And she started laughing

She lools like a goddess if she's laughing i wish it could last long.

Unfortunately it didn't she frown again and tears started puoring out of her eyes.

"Please stop crying"

"Poor nana she's heartbroken" she said crying

"Please she'll be alright you don't look good crying." Where did this come from!?

We reached home and she went straight up ignoring her family's stares.

"What's wrong with her maama asked?" Amd i started scratching the back of my head.

"Crash"

"Nana!!!"

And everybody went up and she was lying unconscious with nana and imani crying and blood coming out of her head.

"Call an Ambulance"

"Nana" they were calling her name.

And some are crying. And then the ambulance came and she is put on a strecher and inside the Ambulance.

We rushed to the hospital and the mothers crying maheen, Afra and Ikram conselling them.

After 3 hours of waiting the doctor came out and said she's in a coma. Dun dun dun.

SO YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE YOU DO BUTTERCUPS💝
AND PLEASE VOTE ABD COMMENT

Love ❤ K.