Chapter 3.

*Amna's picture*

AMNA POV*

My stupid sister woke me at 2:15 only to tell me that some stupid celebrity followed her on instagram because i was so sleepy i couldn't even hear the name.

Ugh how can you be so stupid? I asked

I shouldn't have shown you you're a bummer* she said
And that word circulated in my head.

Are you calling me? Your fav sister that gives you 10k every Saturday and sunday and you're broke or not a bummer? I said.

Then she remembered and said, oh kiyi haquri it was a slip of tongue i wanted to say erh..uhm.whats it called ma??

I just smirked and said no need to stammer get the hell outta hear i need a good night sleep yerh!

She quickly went out and banged the door making my sisters groan* i sighed and cover myself with the duvet and slumped into slumber world.

I was awakened by my sister saying she's gonna talk to Nada that she wants a separate room she couldn't confront mom because she knew that she wouldn't agree. Imani said

Nana started laughing at her and said you're cute when you're demanding tears started falling from her eyes because she laughed too much

Imani hissed and said you're engaged but you still act like a 15 year old. Yeah nana is engaged and she's going to get married in 3 months time leaving imani and I. Well nana is more sweet and loving while imani is the exact opposite of her, well we are not identical triplets so everyone's trait is different.

Just when i was thinking i yelped in pain, oh my Allah somebody just pulled my hair. I turnedand saw imani smirking and nana laughing.

I said Are you nuts? How can you possibly pull my hair like that? I shouted

You shouldn't eavesdrop at people's conversation. she said. How am i eavesdropping we're in the same goddam room and i just woke up how do you expect me not to hear you guys? I said while trying to put my hair in a messy bun.

Imani stop it mana and besides maama is looking for you   nana stated

She nodded and went out of the room and nana came and sat on my bed hugging me 'I'll miss you and imani is gonna keep teasing you every now and then' she said her voice breaking a little.

I smiled and pecked her cheeks.

then she got up and hopped into the shower while i slumped into bed and continued sleeping.

ATTAHIRU POV*

Bang* bang*

I quickly got up and saw Aya my younger sister banging two pots together.

I dunno why dad agreed that she'll live and study in Calabasas too cus she's too annoying and she's 16 so that means she'll live in our family house in Calabasas where I'm staying.

I jumped outta bed and cupped her cheeks tightly making her to yelp in pain.

And she was like "ya Attam I'm soooo sorry please let go of my chubby cheeks kada ka hani ni mijin aure".

I chuckled and let go of her cheeks, then she hugged and kissed my cheeks and sprinted outta the room.

I sighed and got up from my kingsized bed and hopped into the shower. I was out of the shower amd then i entered my huge walk in closet pick a casual shirt and jeans along with my rolex watch and Bahamas snickers.

And i wore my shades and went out of the room.

Just then muhammad called me

"Hey man are you at the airport M
"Not yet yerh! A
"Hey man no shouting you know I'll beat your ass up M
"And I'd love to see you do that WEAKLING A
"Oww man its about to get hot up in hell M
"Peace... Zzzzzzzzzz A
Just then i ended the call.

I headed downstairs for breakfast and i saw Baaba, umma ( my step mom ), Al amin, yasmeen and amouna. Aya quickly let go of my arm and ran to hug umma and amouna.

" Umma! Amouna! she squint then she went to greet baba.

" Baaba ina kwana? Umma ina kwana? An tashi lafiya? Then they amswered together " lafiya lau diyata

Then we all burst into laughter,I also greeted baba and umma and i ate my breakfast and went to the airport.