Chapter 5.

AMNA'S POV

   When i got out of the car i felt Attahiru's eyes on me when i looked up i saw a handsome figure in front of me wearing shades talking to ya muhammad.

"Attahiru this is my sister Amna and Amna this is my best friend Attahiru".

"Hi" was all i managed to say

And he replied with a "hi" too.

Just then my iphone rang and i excused myself. "Bestiee!" She shouted

"Oh my Allah intisar! Do you wanna kill my eardrums you act like you're 2 not 20 for Allah's sake" i stated

"Can't i be excited to talk to my bestie who is ignoring me nowadays just because we're not in the same country anymore" she noted sadly

"Okay yerh! I'm sorry, and how's your health i hope you're not eating any junk?" I asked worried

"No mummy I'm not, how could i after you specifically told me not to?" She imitated the voice of an eight year old

"You're crazy and don't worry I'll get you married soon" i said

"Hell no! You're getting married before me and besides I'm not ready yet.

I chuckled.

"Can't you pity me I'm hospitalized fah, don't bury me beford i die" she said

"Okay yerh get well soon, sorry!". "Drama queen" i mumbled under my breath.

"What was the last part? She asked "oh its nothing, bye and greet mufeeda for me okay?" I said

"Okay I'll and mine to maama and umma too"

"Aiite" with that i remembered i left ya muhammad and Attahir standing

"Okay bye I'm busy" i said. with that i hang up.

Intisar has a rhenutic heart and she gets hurt easily. Her cousin broke her heart and pushed her off a running car, so she was in a coma for 2 months and now she's under observation. I miss her sooo fucking much!

I went back to where i left Attahir and ya muhammad.

"Hey so shall we go? I asked and they nodded. I got in the drivers seat ya muhammad sat next to ms5 and Attahir sat in the back seat after he put his luggage in the trunk.

"So where are we going now" i asked, before attahir could answer ya muhammad beat him to it "Home, we're going home.

"What? No you're taking me home" attahir said

"No, you're spending the night in our house and tomorrow you can go home".

Seriously is this the right time to argue?. Ugh i can't take it anymore.

"Stop! Our house or his house? I asked

The both answered at the same time "Our house" i couldn't help but chuckle.

"Okay i give up i know you won't budge let's go" Attahir stated and i nodded.

I started the plugged in my AUX and i totally forgot Attahir was in the car and the song is nyc raining by rita ora.

Won't you baby
In the city of lights i swear I heard call my name, call my name
And nothing's right when you mom's away,moms away
And New york raining and New York raining it's so much my babe i need oh yeah
Its so much my babe i need you, i need you.

I just couldn't help myself cus I've never drove without singing, i think I'm addicted and my family is already used to it cus a have a very beautiful voice for singing.

ATTAHIRU'S POV

Just when i finished arguing with muhammad i heard Amna singing and I'm a sucker for singers. Her voice is like a medicine when you're sick, a lullaby when you're sleepy and oh my Allah many other things.

"Amna kenan kin manta akwai wani a cikin motar?" Muhammad said

"Oops my bad. I'm sorry" she said And zhe unplugged the aux.

"It's okay fah no problem".  I wish i could tell her to continue singing but i couldn't.

"We're here" she said

"Home sweet home" muhammad said and amna smirked.

We got off and wow they have a very big mansion just like ours and they're many cars in the parking lot.  Just then someone came to take my bags in and from the looks of his clothes he's a bulter.

"Thank you simon" muhammad said "n n no ne need si sir" he stammered and muhammad chuckled.

We entered the house and i was directed to the boy's pad everything was in black, blue, yellow and white.

"Here's your room" muhammad said

"Okay bro but you should rest" i said

"Okay lemme go and freshen up" he said

I went in too wow it is a kingsized bed but not big like mine with blue wallpaper and two yellow couches and a room divider along with a big flat tv screen. And a small walk in closet with a washroom.

I took my bath and put on a plain t-shirt and sweatpants. "Knock knock" "come in" i said and i saw muhammad let's go down for lunch. I nodded.

AMNA'S POV

When we got back i went straight to our room i was feeling a little dizzy. When i got in i saw nana organizing her shell collection she loves to collect shells.

"What's wrong with you" she asked "I'm just feeling a little dizzy"  i replied

"You should rest then I'll tell Yvette to bring your food up" she said

And before i could say anything darkness engulfed me and i fell hard on the floor leaving a loud scream.

"Oh my Allah" nana said "ya muhammad! Maama! Ummaa! Please come quickly" with that they all rushed to the room and saw me lying on the floor.

"Innalillahi! Amnatullah! " maama said "tell the driver to get the car ready" ya muhammad shouted at Khoutum.

_________________________________________________________

    I woke up and a light beem welcomed my eyes making me groan in pain which took ummaa, nada and ya muhammad's attention.

"My daughter are you alright how are you feeling" nada said

"Are you okay" umma said

"Lemme call the doctor " ya muhammad said

"Im fine no need to worry" i said "shut up ummaa said sobbing "you need to rest we'll leave lemme tell nafeesah let's go