Watching snow fall

Start writing your story
V

Victoria's pov

       Victoria's eyes lingered with the sadness of her mothers death. Her shattered mind told her never to leave the castle. Victoria's father, Malcolm Rose, was strict and depressed after his beloved died. She stared out the foggy window, watching the snowflakes fall to the ground. At least it wasn't sunny, I hate the sun because my mother died when was sunny, she had measles, and none of our doctors knew how to cure it. We were in the garden when she died, the sun shone bright as my mother trimmed the rose bushes even though she was coughing and sneezing, she was covered head to toe with red spots. Since the doctors didn't know what it was they suggested staying far away from my mother for about two weeks. But when that time was over me and her went to the gardens. I started running around the small rose maze, when i came out again i saw my mother laying under the gazebo, she wasn't moving at all, I walked over to her and stared down at her. "Mom wake up." I shook her body a little bit, she didn't wake up, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP MY MOM!". The servants came running into garden with two of the doctors and a few servants who were passing by came to see what was happening. Tears filled my eyes as the doctor told my father she was gone, my father stared at the man like he was lying, but after awhile he realized he wasn't joking. He started to cry, it was a soft cry at first but it soon became a sob. That day was so sad, but it looked so beautiful outside and now i hate it all, I hate people who smile all the time, and the sun, spring, and love. All of it makes me sick, but i cant hate it all because my mother died.