Lemon Curd

"Sammy, good job. You too Avery. Turns out you just need a good example and a little effort."

"Thanks, Sarah."

"Thanks."

"An A! What sorcery is this?"

"Calm down. It wasn't hard."

"Someone's smug. "

"Nope, just hardworking."

"I see how it is."

"Don't even."

"Picking up the modern slang? What would you do without me."

"Get a lot done."

"That's just boring. Come on, admit that you're enjoying yourself. You're smiling for once."

"I smile!"

"You don't. You look studious and bored all of the time. Plus you're super blunt with anyone who tries to make conversation. I've never seen you with friends."

"I have friends. They just don't like the common room. Plus, me blunt? You'll say anything that comes to mind. I'm just..."

"An introvert?"

"You know what that is?"

"I have Internet and I use it often."

"I thought you were more into going out every night."

"People can surprise you."

"Did you just wink?"

"Course not. Let's get to tutor."

"Okay."

"We shall be having a bake sale to raise money. I would suggest having it as a tutor but I know some of you are keen to do it in groups. So you can sort it out for yourselves. I'll check next week and see what you've come up with."

"Avery? Avery! AVERY."

"What?"

"Don't smile like that. I was just thinking that we could have a lemon stand."

"Good idea. Seeing as all my friends are unreliable, they won't do shit."

"Then it's a plan. Lemon drizzle cake and muffins are a must though."

"Can't argue with that. Lemon meringue pie and lemonade would be safe too."

"Safe? You did not say that."

"I did and I'll say it again."

"You're impossible."

"You love me really."

"You wish."