Back to the games

CHAPTER 1: BACK TO THE GAMES

**Primroses P.O.V.**

I had been sitting in the green field for a while now. As I watched the redish yellow leaves fall of trees and the bright sun set, I just sat there, wondering. I had always loved to be alone in nature and today was the perfect day for that.

Just yesterday, my mom had gotten an email from the Government. As my mom read the letter, a look of fear swept over her face.

"Mom, what's the letter say?"

"Nothing dear, I just need to show this to your father."

As she rushed out of our family room and into the kitchen she threw the note to my father. After he finished reading it, he too looked astonished and afraid.

"Everything's ok Prim, your mom and I just need to discuss some stuff."

As they walked castle out of the room I go into the fridge to look for the left over pizza. Great, Gabriel must have eaten the rest. I walk up the stairs and into my older brothers room.

"What do you need?"

I see my brother, lying on his bed and staring blankly at the ceiling. His usually perfected hair had become a mess of knots and hair going in every direction; I had never seen him like this.

"Is everything ok? Why are mom and dad freaked out?"

Gabe sat up and motioned me to sit down by him.

"Prim, remember all the stories, the stories of how are great grandmother beat the hunger games and destroyed them forever? So no one else would have to suffer from the horrible games?"

That was such a rhetorical question since we said the pledge every day at school. I just nodded my head, still confused on why he had brought that up since the games had been un-continued.

"Prim, the games are back."