1- Strange Noises

With the music not working and his eyes slowly drifting off to sleep, James can hardly keep his eyes open while he concentrates on the road. The Thin, dingy rain spat and drizzled on the window pane leaving the glass foggy and very hard to see through... The streetlights where flickering nonstop and this made James harder to focus.

James glanced across at his watch and noticed that it was 11:34pm, he tried to avoid looking at his watch as that he feared that time would gradually get slower if he stared at it. To take his mind off his watch he decided to look at the trees that appeared beside the road.

Most of the trees looked identical to one another as that they have a dark brown oak look and long dread full branches with a misty tinge , the lifeless branches of the trees sway in the cold dark wind. The forest looked forbidden and it sent shivers down James spine. It all seemed quiet until he heard something rustling in the forest.

"What could it be?" He mumbled to himself

He tried to keep focus on where he was driving so he wouldn't get off track, but he could not help what that noise was. He wounded down his window and slightly looked occasionally to see if he noticed anything.

The noise got louder and louder. He could hear branches creaking and feet shuffling through the dead leafs that covered the forest floor. He could hear screeches of animals in pain and squawking birds.

"It's probably just a bear roaming the woods" he thought to himself.

As the noise disappeared when the night darkened, James started to doze off. He couldn't pay anymore attention to the road as his vision became blurrier. His hand started to move off the stirring wheel and he began to lean forward. No street lights where to be seen and the rain became calmer. By this stage James felt light headed and dizzy.