14-Our Goodbyes

This chapter is dedicated to my friend : LyllynStarr !! Please go check out her books !

*Liliths pov*         
                          ..............1 hour later................

"Goodbye James, I want you to achieve best things in your life, don't waste time and never give up.......cause you never will appreciate A moment until it becomes a memory" she said with a frown heading out towards the door. She was always known to be very wise and forward with her opinions.

Time was up and they said there farewells as they both knew that they might not ever see each other again. Time is not measured by the passing of years but what one does , what one feels and what one achieves. James will one day walk out and be happy and proud but knowing that Lilith has moved to accomplishing her dreams, she wants him to do the same. James is in this place for a reason, the puppet isn't real it's just all his imagination.......well............... that's what Lilith thinks. Lilith felt sorry for James and she wanted to believe him but I guess she just couldn't.

She took a deep breath trying to hold back her tears and headed out the door. James was also trying to hold back his tears as he watches her fade away, walking away from the room. Not long after her tears became over powerful and they started rushing down her face ruining her mascara and eyeliner that she placed on this morning. She started walking at a fast pace to her car that was located at the front of the building but people and doctors , even patients gave her disgusting looks. She felt embarrassed but mostly overwhelmed. Her best friend is in a mental hospital and she probably won't ever see him again. She couldn't help it that this might be the end of there friendship.

As she made it to the car she took a big inhale and exhale trying to hold back her tears once more. She looked at herself in the mirror. She tried rubbing the mascara stain off her rosy red blossomy cheeks but couldn't help cry even more. After a few minutes she calmed down, took a tissue from her handbag and rubbed the mascara off.  She turned the radio on and started to drive off home.

.................She arrives home.................

As she arrives home she stood on her footpath that lead to the front door and stared hopelessly at her house. It was quiet huge, it had white pale fencing that perimeters her house with freshly trimmed bushes along the sides. Her House is a beautiful creamy pink colour that everyone in the neighbourhood envy's. Her house is two stories high that has a balcony from her main bedroom.

With her handbag on her shoulder and her house keys in her hand she makes her way to the front door but she noticed something unusual. The door was open slightly. She doesn't live with anyone and she has no pets so something must of happened. She remembers closing the door and locking it completely. Should she call the police ?

She decided not to call the police, today has already been a bad enough day for her and she didn't want to cause anymore stress for her and everyone else. As she slips through the door she places her hand bag down and heads for the lights.

As the lights turn on she starts slowly walking back to the door

The door slams shut right in front of her and the lights flickered off. Lilith started to panic and shake.
Her hand furiously starts shaking the door handle to open it. But it was locked somehow from the outside and it wouldn't let her open it from her side.

*creak creak *

Lilith hears a creaking noise behind her just before the start of the staircase. She's never had a rocking chair she immediately said to herself. She peers over her shoulder and notices a doll. A DOLL!!
Was James right? Or was she also going insane?

"What !!! This can't be , who are you , whose doing this to me, stop it now !! She said panicking and while her heart beats fast.

"Oh, my dear, it's only the start for you.......didn't you say I wasn't real ?? Well think again !!!!

                             ..............................THE END...............................
*edited* AND COMPLETE!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING *sends virtual hug*❤️

The story is complete guys!!! YAY!!! 😊😊😃😄😱😱But NUUU!!😟This chapter is probably my favourite chapter as that I put in a lot of effort to make it sad, overwhelming but scary and a major cliff hanger at the end. I would love to hear your opinion on the characters and story line !! If you guys are wondering I'm thinking of another story so be patient cause it will be out soon. Leave a suggestion for what type of story you would like to see next!! Luv all my followers❤️ !! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow , Bai for now !!! :)

Pictures : are found on the Internet
Quotes : are found on Internet under "quotes" ( doesn't say by who )
This chapter is dedicated to my friend : LyllynStarr
Story was completed on the 20th of July 2016