7-Last Guess

With jame's body laying on the floor looking violently bare, was this the end for him? Was it all going to end in pain and suffering? As he try's to take little breaths and trying not to panic because he know that would make it worse, he thinks as hard as he could about what to say next.

When he was younger all through out high school and primary school he was know as the top intelligent person in the school. He would sometimes receive awards and trophies for his achievements. He was bright, brainy and sometimes wise.

As James eyes slowly start becoming blurry he tilted his head up and stared at the doll right into its eyes. The dolls death staring eyes stared straight back into his letting off a huge smirk on its wooden looking mouth. James couldn't move his legs or arms or any other limb in his body, as he he took his final breath he opened his mouth and said.....
"your darkness?"
"What a lucky guess" Darkness repeated in frustration.

The doll was surprised and mad but he kept his word and released the oxygen. James gasped for air trying to take ever breath he possibly could. The doll was furious but before James could question anything the power went at once more. James stayed still hoping that the doll wouldn't hurt or touch him. As the light flashed back on the doll and the rocking chair where not to be seen anymore. James picks himself up and dusts the dirt of his pants and shirt. With a relief look on his face he was glad that he was alive. He picked up the torch that once fell and shoved it in his pocket on his pants. The doll is one dangerous doll and he dared to never go near it again but......

James wanted answers, he wanted to know how he got in this creepy looking place and why he was here. He wanted to know if he could leave and return to his happy home with his friends and family. Was he in a dream?, is he awake in his dream that is filled with endless horror? Or was his reality is a dream that was just made up of his imagination ? No one knows but he just wanted answers. He's determined to find these answers and he thinks the doll has the answers to his questions.

(Hai everyone, hope you enjoying this. Don't forget to give this a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! James is so lucky to make it out of this situation, will he find his answers? Will he survive anything else that comes his way?, continue reading to find out ! 😊)