☆*:.。.Chapter 4.。.:*☆

Lee Hyorin POV

It was not long until we got to the mall. It's still morning time and I was hoping we would go back to school. However, Jinhye is way too persistent. She had the chance to go meet Prince V by herself. I think she's too scared. Or maybe she's just trying to be considerate to him because the one he invited was me not her. I feel bad for her. I'm sorry Jinhye.

"So where should we go shopping?" she asks me.

"Why are you asking me? You're the expert on clothes here. Do you see what I'm wearing right now?"

"Haha. True. I don't know where to find some fancy clothes though. Do you want to check out a boutique?"

"Wherever you think is good. I'm just tagging along with you." She smiles at me, and we walk around the mall looking through different stores just to find a dress. We buy some other clothes just for fun, and we basically go on a shopping spree. After hours of shopping we still didn't find any dresses. Our feet hurt from walking too much, and we are hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm...... I thought you were the expert at shopping Jinhye."

"I'm just really hungry right now."

"Funny. I am too. Wanna go to the food court?"

"Definitely."

"Ok. Let's go then." We head upstairs to the food court and eat some gimbap as a small snack.

"Thanks for everything today Jinhye."

"No prob. It's might fault for suddenly bringing you to Times square anyway."

"You're crazy. Did you even get a chance to see him?"

"I did actually! He was SUPER dreamy....." she sighs "It was too bad that I only got to talk to him for a little bit though."

"Wow...... Good for you."

"Oh. I forgot to tell you that I mentioned your name to him."

"What!? Why in the world would you do that!?"

"I don't know. He asked if I had any friends. I guess he is trying to invite girls to his party so that he can find a wife."

I giggle. "That makes him sound like a pervert."

"It does, huh...." We start laughing together, and we continue to eat our food. We talk for a while, and let the food digest before we go shopping again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whew!! I'm ready to shop again!! How about you?" Jinhye gets up and looks down at me.

"Fine.... but let's quickly find dresses already. I'm having a food coma right now. I don't think I can last for long."

"Haha. Okay Let's go then!!" She grabs my hand and I lazily get up from my seat. We walk around the mall again looking for a good store to shop at. I look at clothes that are on display, and as we walk, a cute dress catches my eye.

"Hey Jinhye!! Let's go over there!!" This time I drag her to the store with the cute dress in front. I rush inside the store and immediately look for the same dress that I saw in the front.

"Wow!! Hyorin!! This is such a cute store!! Hey!! I see some dresses over there!!"

"Where!?"

"Follow me."

We go farther into the store, and I eventually see the dress I was looking for. It wasn't too fancy, but it was nice enough for a royal party. It looked like something you would wear to prom. It was black with some small crystals along the top part of it. I thought it was perfect for me. I took it off of the rack and asked Jinhye about it. She told me that the color was a bit dull, but I really liked the dress. Since Jinhye didn't like the color, I saw a whole rack that had the same dress and luckily there were different colors to choose from. I didn't want to make the same mistake by picking black again, so I chose a light blue one. It was okay, but whatever suits Jinhye's taste is better I guess. 

"Good eyes Hyorin!! I found the perfect dress!" I look at Jinhye's dress, and It was SUPER flashy. She got one of those  poofy ball gowns. It was HUGE. The whole thing was literally bedazzled with small diamonds. The price didn't make it any better. That thing was 500$!! FOR A DRESS!! We went to the cash register, and she payed for both of our dresses. She's lucky she's rich. Otherwise we'd be going to that party in a simple top with a skirt. 

"Thanks for buying my dress too. I'll pay you back as soon as I can. I picked a bad day to not bring money with me."

"Hehe. I don't think you need to pay me back. You've already given me the invitation, and your coming with me. I couldn't ask for more."

Lucky me then.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping took up most of our time, so school was over already, and it was already dark out. Jinhye took me home, and mom was surprised to see me with a fancy dress in my hands.  I told her that we are going to a party tomorrow, but I left out the Prince V part because she would definitely be surprised. I think she was still suspicious. I would be suspicious too. I mean, why would I wear a fancy dress to a regular party? She would expect me to wear jeans or something. 

I quickly went into my room before she could say anything else. I neatly hung the dress in the closet, and I changed into my pajamas. I still had some time on my hands, so I went to my desk and I studied a bit more. That lasted for about 2 hours until my brain finally broke down. I put all my books back in my backpack, and I jumped into bed. What have I gotten myself into today..... I can't believe that way in front of the prince....... I can't believe I almost kicked one of his friends!..... I can't believe I'm going to his party...... I toss and turn in my bed trying to forget about today, but it was too embarrassing to forget. I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep letting today become part of my past. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note!!

YAAAAYYY!!! I finally updated again guys!! Lmao I'm so lazy. I promise it won't be long for me to give you guys the next chapter!! I also promise I'll get more into the relationship. I feel like the story is going a bit slow, so I'll do my best!! Please continue to support me!! Don't forget to vote, add this story to your library, and follow me if you'd like too!! Things like that really inspire me to write more. Also, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY!!!! I want to know how I can make it better. Also, if you guys have any recommendations on any Suga or Jin fanfics, I'd really appreciate it. Lol I need something to read. Luv u guys!! <3