Beau

Beau Brooks

"So you're telling me, you've never played Too Hot?" You and your boyfriend Beau were watching a movie when you got an idea to play a game. You were straddling him, feeling cheeky. He shakes his head with a shrug. "Basically, we have to kiss without stopping or touching. And the winner gets to do whateeeveer they want to the loser." It's clear you're confident in your self control. "You can't handle it? You say 'too hot'."

"Alright. And you seriously think you're gonna beat me?" The light in your eyes answers his question. He laughs. "Let the games begin." The kiss is heated. Your tongues taunt each other and you nibble on his lower lip. Already you struggle to keep your hands from wandering from their neutral stations at either side of his head.

He fights the urge to rub up your thighs and cup your ass though he desperately wants to. 'He has to give in.' You think because it's driving you crazy how much you want his mouth everywhere. But before you know it, you can't even find his mouth. Yours is working around the loose collar of his tank top, nipping at and marking the taut skin of his chest. And his hands left the couch a while ago, they now fiddle with the zipper of your jeans.

Once both pairs of pants were sufficiently out of the picture, he rolls you over, leaving him on top in the cramped love seat. The two of you pause to acknowledge the discomfort. You both laugh as you urgently scramble to the floor to pick up where you left off. He hovers above you before lowering to the area in dire need of attention. His tongue flicks out, teasing your clit. He grins at the high pitched gasp that comes from you.

"Beau, please." You plead. Your chest rises and falls in front of your eyes as you look down at him.

"Depends. Which one of us won?" He crawls up your body antagonizing you in a way that would be funny if you weren't well past the point of cooling off.

"Just fuck me already." You nearly growl. He smirks, satisfied with this reaction and grinds his hardened member into you. You inhale sharply before he enters you. You let him take full control as you call out his name and your fingers grip at the carpet helplessly. Soon enough you both come, and it's practically body shaking. You sigh in relief and he rolls over next to you, your hands intertwined.

"Too hot." He breathes.