Jai

Jai Brooks

You're close friends with all of the boys, and you're dating Jai. You begin digging through your closet for something to wear, clad only in your bra and panties. In your search you find one of Jai's snapbacks on the floor. You put it on with a small grin, internally chuckling at his carelessness with clothes. Digging through your clothes further you find another one of his belongings, a large sweatshirt. It still smells like him, so of course you pull it on, tugging at the visor of the hat. Its so big, it falls just under your butt.

You plop down on your couch with a playful smirk. You snapchat Luke: "tell jye this is mine (;". You forget about this encounter entirely as you relax and watch tv for a bit. However, when you glance through your peephole to find Jai knocking, you remember you're barely dressed. You open the door for him.

"I didn't know you were coming." You say, trying to shield your body behind the door. He eyed you closely, a smile playing on the corners of his lips.

"I didn't know I was dating a thief." He replies sarcastically snatching the hat up and placing it on his head. And like a child you wrap your arms around yourself, to prevent him removing the sweater. You stick your tongue out at him with a cheeky simper.

"You're not taking this." You state firmly. He merely quirks an eyebrow and wraps his arms around your torso, holding your back closely to him.

"That's what you think." Jai breathes in your ear. He begins suckling on your neck and snaking his hands up and down your abdomen. Your breathing wavers and you exhale heavily as your heart races. He turns you around and kisses your lips, his hands creeping upward. He cups your breasts and backs you up against the back of your couch. He pulls away only for a second to remove the shirt and you kiss again, fervently. It stops abruptly. He stands in front of you, gazing at you. His eyes are dark and his hair tousled in a way that drives you crazy.

"And we have a winner." He says in a low voice, his eyes still trailing the length of your semi-nude form; in his hand is the sweatshirt. You mock pout and cross your arms over your chest. He smiles into a soft peck before kindly returning the hat to your head and leaving, sweatshirt in hand.