Chapter 7 - The Secrets Out

*** TRIGGER WARNING ***

* Beau's POV *

Holy Fuck. What did I just walk in on? I turned around and walked out, closing the door behind me.

"Daniel!!!" I cried running down the hall. Daniel was my best friend who I told everything too.

"Yeah?" Daniel replied.

"Your never going to guess what I just witnessed," I said panicked and confused.

"What's happened?" Daniel replied sitting up and putting his phone down.

"I walked in on Jai and Luke in the shower," I said, "I don't know what they were doing, but they were on there together."

Daniel was in shock, "oh my god."

* Daniel's POV *

I gotta tell James...

I texted James saying:
'you have no clue what Beau just told me. Jai and Luke were in the shower together.'
And James replied with:
'omg wtf incest'

* Beau's POV *

I gotta tell mum.

"MUM!!!!" I yelled running downstairs.

Mum looked panicked when I came downstairs.

"What hunny?" Mum said, worried.

"Jai and Luke were in the shower together," I said, "I don't know what they were doing but they were in there."

I've never seen mum so shocked before in my entire life.

* Jai's POV *

"JAI AND LUKE GET DOWN HERE THIS FUCKING INSTANT!!" Mum yelled louder then ever. Me and Luke looked at each other scared. Mum hardly ever swore. We think Beau told mum.

Luke and I got dressed and ran downstairs quick.

"Boys sit down," Mum said with tears on the brims of her eyes, "what happened just before n-now?"

"Wehadashowertogether," Luke said quickly confessing.

"What the fuck Luke," I said angry. I've always had a temper, but not as bad as Luke.

"Beau told me," Mum said wiping under her eyes, "I just wanted to hear it from you. I can't believe you two."

"Mum it's not--" I started.

"Don't even try the "mum it's not" or the "but" act. I know this is true. I don't want it to be but it is," Mum said about to start a rant, "you two were told to stop showering together at 13. That's the end of it. You two are FUCKING 18. I cannot believe that I was told this. I'm so fucking disappointed in the two of you."

Mum started to cry. She paced back and forth.

Luke and I both hung our heads in shame.

"Boys go upstairs now." Mum said also leaving the living room.

We walked up the stairs and Luke followed me into my room.

"What the fuck?" I asked annoyed and clearly mad, "this is all your fault. If you didn't develop stupid feelings for me, this wouldn't have happened."

"Hey your the one who wanted ME to shower with YOU, AND YOU ALSO SAID YOU LOVED ME BACK, so don't go blaming it all on me. That's so fucking unfair." Luke said angrily and stormed to his room.

Tears started to fill my eyes and spilling down my cheeks. Today started out great but now today was shit.

I fucked up bad. I cannot believe I blamed it all on Luke. I didn't deserve to have an amazing brother like him. I loved him and now he probably hates me.

I don't deserve to live...

I walked slowly into the bathroom thinking about everything that happened today, replaying the events over and over in my head.

I don't deserve to live....
I don't deserve love....
I don't deserve life....
I don't deserve my brother....

I slowly opened the cabinet door above the sink and took a long blurry look at my Prozac. I couldn't stop crying and I was struggling for air. I wanted to take the whole bottle.

I opened the drawer and found an old disposable razor, I held it in my hand for a long time.

I took 3 Prozac's along with 3 slits to the wrists. I cried harder than ever. I crawled onto the bathroom floor and curled up in a ball, hoping the pain would end soon.

How could I have fucked up so badly...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi guys. sorry for the depressing chapter.

please vote!